Saturday, June 16, 2018

Oh..my.


It's been a Long, hard....week.
: )
After being Tortured...
at The U, {Long Needles...probing my nerves..,and Lots of Electric Shocks.}
 I figured out, {and wouldn't allow them to Torture me, further... ; ) }
They told me, I had nerve damage... not only, severely, in my hand....but, above my elbow.
: )
That's...when I knew.
The reason, I have no feeling in my hand...is because, the Tourniquet, used during my surgery, in April... was on too tight, for too long. 
My right arm...'bicep'...was badly injured, from the accident.
The Tourniquet....that was placed there...pretty much, killed the nerves, to my hand.
That's why... I was in excruciatng pain, after the surgery.
For...days.
Weeks.
I've had a bruise, around my bicep, and a Burning Numbness...
to this day.
I, thought...it was from a bruised bone.
It, may be... along, with a Tourniquet, on top of it, for hours.
I, had feeling...in my fingers, and..hand,  until the surgery.
I don't put blame, on anyone.
I'm just...glad, we've... Finally...
figured it out. 
Now, we can move forward.
I...don't know...if, I'll ever be able to use my right hand, again.
It's...useless, now.
I, Hope....and, Pray.....
It'll Come Alive, again. <3 <3 <3 
Time....
My Wonderful Surgeon, is also...Scrambling, for Answers.
: )
He, Truly....Cares.
He's...Ordered Every Test, Under The Sun.
: )
He's told me, many times, I Keep Him...Awake, at Night! 
: )
Oh...my.
I've made Huge Strides, with the Therapy. 
: )
but, until...my nerves, come back...well, it'll all... be
Futile. 
Please, keep me....in your Prayers.
<3
The Surgeon, too. 
<3
He's...very, sad. 
Love, to You.
Barb C.

{This Surgeon, and I... have Hit it Off, from Day One.
We Respect, one...another.
That's...Priceless.
I'm Confident, we'll get this all...Figured Out.
; )
It's...Truly, All About The Journey, for us Both.
Please...Keep Us, in Your Prayers. <3 }

I posted, one of my... Favorite Tunes, above, that, Who Knew... a hundred years ago, would... Fit,  this Whole, 'Medical' Situation.
'Journey'
Oh My....
It Fits, in So Many....ways.
We, just...Keep On, Trying. : )
Elusive... Dreams.

{ When I STOPPED, the Electric Shock, Doctor.... I told him, The Surgeon...who'd ordered his treatment, was only....second, to me, when it comes to Pain, about 'This'.
He scoffed.
He said, "He can't begin, to hurt...as much as you do."
Trust me, he, almost.... does.
Sadly...
I, Know. }

No comments: