Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Workin' on The Living Estate Sale... that will be in mid October, and... The Fall Harvest Sale... Sept. 28, thru Oct. 1. oh...dear.

Ran across these old Jeans, today....
while working at The Estate Sale.
They, made me Smile. : )
They, have had a Bunch of Fun. <3
{I, have a few pair, like these...myself. I, can't bare to part with.
 Too Many...Wonderful...
Memories. 
<3}
Below... are a couple of images, of Garage Stuff, as well.
I've been so busy, : ) I...haven't had a chance...to take too many images.
Stay Tuned. : )
The Goodyear Sign, below... is porcelain...
it's stamped...on the back, by Goodyear.
There's LOTS of Garage...Stuff. : )
Lots... of Everything.
I, won't set the dates.. for this sale...until after The Fall Harvest Sale.
: )
I, want to make Sure... I don't have to Pull an All Nighter... to Git'er Done!
: )
{Had to Pull That, early...this Spring, at another Estate Sale. Not...Fun. : ) }
It'll be Mid, October.
: )
Love....to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: