Friday, September 15, 2017

A...moment.

With so Much... going on, with Estate Sales... Shows...Fall Harvest Sale, 
'Events'...
in general,
 I've really...tried to keep this page... 
'Business'.
My, poor fb Friends, must be sick of me.
{You all, Here...are Used to my... Insanity. : ) 
 Bless Your Hearts! <3 }
I, post...my 'thoughts', there... more often...than I should.
I'm trying, so hard... to keep the wheels turning.
It's a constant, struggle. 
When I advertise, for Events, I direct... those readers, to this page...
to view images.
I, felt...it wasn't wasn't very professional... to have my 'thoughts', intertwined.
I'm making an exception, today.
As I was running around, between jobs, today....I stopped at the Grocery Store.
I, was making my way through...when someone...hit my cart, head on. 
: )
It, was a Friend, I...hadn't seen...in a long time.
She, and her Husband...are such...Dear...Folks. <3
My Friend, looked...so...forlorn. : (
She lost her Mom, Dad..., and... her Beloved...4 legged Best Friend, in the last year.
: ( : ( : ( 
As, we stood there, trying to stay out of everyone's way...
she, told me...as her eyes...welled up with tears....
she thought, her Marriage was over, too.
: ( : ( : ( 
I, held her... in my arms... and, couldn't let go...of her hand.
She, has gotten, so thin...since...I last saw her. : (
I, knew... every line...on her face, I... have them...too.
It's not from age.
It's from Grief.
a...
Broken Heart.
: ( : ( : ( 
She said... "I, think... when you Love...so deeply, it's difficult...for others, to understand."
<3
She said... that she keeps reliving, the day her Mother passed away.
She, was with her. It...was very....rough.
She, said... she had many regrets, that...she hadn't been stronger, and should have spoken up, to the others, that were around her Mother.
I, just... stood there, holding her hand.... and, listened.
then, I told her...
I, too... have regrets. 
John's last hours.
I, think about them...over and over.
I, relive...every Moment, of that Sunday Morning...
Over...and Over...in my mind.
Could...I have done Something...differently.
Being...so Angry, with the Hospital...
when my Dad, died.
I, wasn't called...until...it was too late.
He, was there, for 7 hours....alone.
Then, I went on... and told her...
With every 'Second Guess'...I, also...understand... It's All...in God's Hands.
He has our Lives... planned for us, before we take a breath. 
I DID...have the strength,...somehow....
 to Stand Up... Over, and Over....with Dad, Mom, Chery...John. <3
 Even, at the end...to the Priest, who gave John his 'Last Rights'.
That...was Shocking...to me, as I stood there....in disbelief.
I'd Expected the Priest... to Pray for John, to be Well, and... 'Stay' with... us.
When he didn't..., and said, to John... that The Lord, is Waiting...and, for John, to go ahead...and walk into His Arms...
I, was Stunned!!!
yet, I wouldn't Give Up.
 I Stepped Forward, and told John, "The Lord, will Always be There, for You...John. <3 but, We'd like to Keep You Here... <3 <3 <3  We, Love You... Too. : ) <3 "
I, told the Priest, "You do your thing... I'll do mine. "
It wasn't to be. : (
The Lord, had different Plans.
Just, like... with Dad. 
I, know The Lord... saved me, and Dad... that day. 
I, could never...have let him go. 
I, think... my Friend 'nailed it'... when she compared 'Grief'...
to PTSD.
That's...exactly...what it is, for some people.
She goes to work... every day. 
{She works with Alzheimer Patients. <3
 She lost 34 Friends, the year she lost her Mother. 
She...Loves... the Elderly. She's...an Angel. <3 }
Too Much....Loss.
I, explained...to her, how...I, too... keep working. {neither of us...have a choice. }
I, also...said...that, I've withdrawn...from, most everyone, in my former life...with, the exception...of 'working hours'.
Just like my Friend, I...too... can do my Job. 
Thankfully, I have a few Very... Dear Friends...that have been Angels...in my life. <3
I, told her... how, I feel guilty... that I can't...hardly, pick up the phone, to call Michael, Peg's Beloved.
I, know... he's Hurting, so. : (
but, like I told her...
I, have No Good News, to offer.
If, I could only say... 'Things...will get better.'
I, can't. 
As I stood there, talking to my Friend...
I, felt Dozens...of People, walking by....
and, thinking...wondering....
how Many, of Them...are feeling the same way, we are.
As we parted, I told her... how Much, I Love, both... she...and her husband.
and... How Much... I, Know... They Love, one another. <3 <3 <3 
I, Pray... they can work things out. 
One, day...at a time.
I, also told her... our Loved Ones.... would Never, want to see us Hurting, like this.
Ever.
Just, as We... would Never want Them, to Hurt. <3
I told her... to keep her eyes Open, and watch for 'The Winks', our Beloveds...are sending us.
; )
They, are nearer...than you might think. 
<3
I, said... what a Shame, it is... we are wasting what little time we have, here...
so...sad.
as, we...know,
 'Life'..is very short.
I Pray...for All, who are suffering...today.
Everyday.
Love, to You.
Barb C.
{I've often thought, people like us, are an 'Empath'. We, tend...to 'Feel', emotions...around us. I, know...I have, since I can remember. Animals...People, 'Living'...Creatures....little, Souls.  <3 
Some, would call that Crazy, I suppose.
Bless their hearts. : ) <3
It's painful, at times... for sure.} 









No comments: