Monday, May 1, 2017

Thanks, to All...who Attended Junk Jubilee!!! It was Grrrreat!!! Now, It's Estate Sale..time.

Found this...Old.... Clothes Pin, bag...in the basement, at Norma's...today.
<3
Had...to bring it, Upstairs!
How Cool...is That!
Norma, I think...was a pretty Cool...Gal.
<3
I, think...we would have been...Friends. : )
{Got Lost...in her Amazing...Cook Books, this afternoon. : ) <3 }






Thanks, so Much...to Bill Levis. {Iowa Tag Sales }
He's been working on this Sale...while, I...was away, at Junk Jubilee... in Des Moines.
This Estate Sale...is, truly...a 'God' Thing.
I'll be writing about it, more...tomorrow.
There's some...Really..Fun...Stuff, here. : )
I've enjoyed...working with Norma's Treasures. : )
We've moved furniture, and are getting ready to fill....with 'smalls'. : )
I'll have many more details...tomorrow.
: )
I'm tired...tonight.
Long...Show....
Long Day, at Norma's.
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: