Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Insane....Week! Headed for Gold Rush... Fairgrounds, Rochester, MN.

I, can't begin to tell you, how crazy...it's been around here.
The Fuso, is Loaded... as is The Ford, mostly.
I went diggin' in a Barn, tonight...and bought several Early pieces of Furniture...
that, I have no idea...how we'll get on, the Loads.
but...we will. : )
Liz, is due to have Little Jack, any day...so, Pal...Maurina, was going to drive the Ford.
She was in a car accident, yesterday...
She's...o.k. {Praise God. }
but, very sore.
So, I thought... I'd have to drive the Ford up, to Rochester, early...tomorrow, then...
double back...
grab The Fuso...
and unload, at Rochester...late.
720 miles.
Kind of like going to Nashville.
Thankfully, several Friends, volunteered,
: )
and, I have a Driver.
Pal, Kevin...is driving the Ford.
Thanks, to Bart and John...for offering. : )
True Friends. <3
Mark, will be sharing the booth, with...me.
I'm so Blessed, to have so many... 'Brothers'.
These Boys, are like Family. : )
John and I... have been blessed to call them Friends, for decades. 
Kevin made sure...I'd supply him...with Plenty of Margaritas!
No Worries.
: )
I walked through the rabbit hole, today....
oh my.
It...was quite a stroll.
I've been Running...so Hard.
and, have left it....all alone.
: (
Something, has got....to change.
I Need....to fall down...the rabbit hole, and stay there.
I, thought...of the words...Rhett Butler said to Scarlett...in Gone with The Wind, about 'Tara'.
"You get your strength...from the red earth...of Tara. You're part of It, and It's...part of you."
The same...is so...very true, of the rabbit hole...Home, and me.
I...Need...to stay Home.
I, have to figure out...a way, to make that, happen.
For, now...I'll hit the road, again...and take a little slice...of the rabbit hole, with me.
I always...look forward, to Gold Rush.
: )
The Beautiful...People.
: )
'Family'.
Hope, to see ya...There.
<3
Show Runs....
Friday thru Sunday.
Google it...
{Gold Rush... May 2017.... Rochester, MN.}
I'm too tired tonight...to look it all up. 
I need to post images.
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
I bought this mid 1800's Maple Cupboard...tonight, in a Barn, along with several other...very...Old, things.
I, saw it...a decade ago...
It wasn't for sale.
When I got the call...a few days ago...
I...bought it, sight...unseen.
I, knew...if I Loved it 'then'...
I'd Love it...today.
: )
I do.

Below...are images, from my Stroll, around the rabbit hole.... this afternoon.










As I walked....around, the rabbit hole...
It was was raining.
The plants, Peg...had planted, years ago...are beginning to bloom.
<3
The Lilacs...we planted...are getting soooo big. : )
There are Masses, of volunteer Strawberries, by the front door, Loaded...with berries.
: )
I thought, of the quote...from Alice in Wonderland.
"There is a Place...like no Place...on Earth.
A Land...Full, of Wonder...Mystery...and, Danger.
Some say, to Survive it...
You Must Be...
as Mad...as a Hatter.
which, luckily...I am."
: )
Some, call it 'Home'.
: )
Some...call it, 'Tara'.
: )
Some...
simply, call it...
'the rabbit hole'.
<3


No comments: