Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Winks....from Heaven.

I lost...the battle, today.
{not, the war. }
The Judge...was so Kind. : )
She was disheartened...that her hands were tied, and she couldn't do more.
I Thanked her, : ) and...told her... "Everything...happens for a reason."
Told her...
I appreciated the work, she does....and, understand...how difficult, it must be.
She can't help folks, who should be helped...and has to give...to some people...who...don't deserve it, because of how the laws, are written.
{I told her..."at least...I didn't 'melt'." : ) 
Her assistant, Pat...visited with me, yesterday. 
She....talked me down....from the ledge. <3 I wanted...her to be Sure, and Thank Her...
 for her encouragement. <3  
The Judge, Thanked me... for following through....Forging...Ahead.
 : ) <3 
She knew...how difficult...this was, for me...today.  }
It was pouring down rain...when I pulled in, at home.
Ran to the shop...to get Sweetie.
In the gravel...of the drive, I found this Heart fragment.
It made me smile. : )
We...Never...
Walk Alone. <3
A
'Wink'...
from
 Heaven.
 : )
Thank You....for Your Continued Prayers.
Love...to You.
Barb C.
{I don't know....what made me think...of The Meatloaf' tune...above.
{my mind...is quite the place. }
Parts and pieces of it...just, seem to fit. }


Liz, stopped by...to see me, this morning.
She handed me a feather.
: )
Her Dad...always picked them up....too.
'Winks from Heaven'.
I remembered the book of matches, sitting by the stove.
and...
being down, to my last match.
: )
It seemed...fitting.
I placed them...by Peg's picture...this morning.
It's next to me... in the Cupboard, where I can see her smiling face...when I work.
I think...she would've gotten a kick out of it. <3


No comments: