Thursday, September 15, 2016

Loads....and....Loads.....and Loads, are finding Their Way, down The Rabbit Hole...for Fall Harvest Sale!!

300 pounds...of Turkey Grit.
2 Bales....of Straw.
A HEAVY....Mid 1800's Hanging Cupboard...{all....Hand....Dovetailed.}
6...Farmhouse Chairs.
4, handmade...'Claw and Ball'...footed, Parlor Chairs.
3....Massive, 'Club', or....'Lodge'...Chairs.
oh my.
: )
The Ford, at His Best. <3
He Knows...how to Haul...a Load.
This is 'One'...
'Load'
a
'Snippet'.
: )
I was Sweatin' Like a Butcher...
after loading...this Load.
: )
I can't go anywhere.
: )
Been working on The Shop....for Days.
Finally... had to make a run, to town...for supplies, and groceries.
{Sweetie, was looking at me...like Old Mother Hubbard's...Hound. : ) }
After I'd picked up...300 pounds of Turkey Grit...for the pathways....
and a couple bales of straw...for 'fluff'...
and...some 'grub'...for the 'Poor Dog'...and John's cats....at the store,
{I was visiting with the nice Man...at the 'Wine' department...at the grocery store....
: )
{Old Mother Hubbard... has her... 'needs'...as well. : ) }
The phone rang....
I excused myself, from the 'Wine Connoisseur'...and took 'the call'.
Some Friends, who have collected, and dealt...in Great...Antiques, were having to clean out a storage garage....
The building, had sold.
I grabbed the wine... : )
Thanked, 'The Connoisseur'...
paid...for the Critter's, and my...'grub'...
and headed North, to dig.
{The Frozen Stuff...would, simply....have to 'melt'. : ) }
I, wasn't sure.... I could get it all...on The Ford, : )
but...I did. : )
{Don't know...how I did. I was Sweatin' Like a Butcher...by the time, I clicked...the last....ratchet.}
I have to go back, and gather....some things....that I couldn't 'get to'... that were buried.
I bought them...seeing....only....a 'snippet' of them. 
: )
No Worries. 
They....are Cool.
I can tell. 
: ) : ) : ) 
This, Fall Harvest Sale....
is going to be...Quite, The Event.
Make Plans...
to attend.
: ) 
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 

{After I Loaded...The Ford, I looked around, and realized...we couldn't 'duck'...under the tree branches....in the Yard.
Me and The Ford....
had to find, an
 'Alternate Route'...
and...
we did.
: )
Made me think...of 'The Ballad...of Jed Clampett.' 
Perfect.
: ) }


No comments: