Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Thanks....So Much!

Thanks So Much...
to All... who Contributed... to this July Sale.
: )
It was a Success.... 
indeed. : )
This is one.... pile.... that was gathered Quickly.... on Day 1.
oh my....
{Glenn Miller and his Darling Daughter... Carly... were Fast...
The sale was  was picked.... pretty... clean... : )
Thank You. : ) }

I was going to capture a few images....this morning...
but... there...truly... isn't much to see.
We were Blessed.... in so many ways...
The Weather... was PERFECT.
Not a drop of rain... all four days.
BLESSING!!!!
Had Amazing Shoppers.... that were Truly... Fast on their Feet!!!
Had the Best... Helpers.... : )
A Special Thanks... to Kate H. and Dale B.
Kate took care... of us all.... : )
 Dale B. ... came early... and Played... his Fiddle... for us.
What a Special... Gift... they were. <3
Liz, Katie... Lynn and Lea.... oh my...
: )
Dale F.... Tom...  and Dave J.  also brought some things... and helped out!
yes... it was all... Good.
{Even had some Goodies... from a Wisconsin Angel... left our our door... <3 }
: )
oh my.....
I... have fallen down the rabbit hole.
 : )
Have to get books done...  things picked up... and put away.
The 'rabbit hole'... is in 'NEED'... 
desperately....
{I almost kept the doors locked to the rabbit hole.... but...I knew..
Folks wouldn't have been happy... so... we let 'em dig. : ) }
I'm beyond... exhausted... and don't think... I can say when... 'the rabbit hole'...will reopen.
The house... is also... a disaster. 
I have to make some sense.... of our own 'Nest'...
 and... somehow...find my feet.... before I can go much further.
: )
Thanks, Again!!!
To Everyone... Who Helped!!!... Attended!!! Shared  Business!!!!.... 
We sent Folks... Everywhere...too. : ) : ) :  )
There was Great Antiquing... within an Hour... radius of here...
oh my. : )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I'll post the dates.... when the rabbit hole... has found it's feet again. : ) }

{Thanks... So Much... to my Little Friend from Santa Fe... 
: )
and her Fam. : ) <3 }





No comments: