Monday, May 4, 2015

Roar....

My Peg.....
The Mad March Hare.... came to visit the rabbit hole.... today.
: )
What a Gift.... that was. : )
She brought me two things... from her Dad.
One... is an Old... Cast Iron... Horse Bank....
the other...
is a Pig Pincushion. : )
Gerald... was an Antique... Collector. 
: )
The Best.... Gift... was spending a few.... moments... with my Best... Friend.
It was strange... not seeing Chloe... with her.
oh my...
We were both... so tired... today.
Peg has been helping her Daughter move....
she was worn out...
I... am just a 'slug'...
so... we're like two peas... in a pod. : )
It was a Good... day. : )
I captured the below images... the other day....
of Miss. Scarlett.
: )
She had quite a time... with Nicky.... and a Hill of Grass.
: )
oh my. 
The next several weeks... are going to be... insane....
to say the very least.
Gold Rush... this weekend....
then... RUN! RUN! RUN!!!!
{I have to cover Hundreds... and Hundreds... of Miles....
after Gold Rush....
then... cover...pull together... every inch.... here.....
until... the Memorial Day Weekend Sale.
{sigh....}
I struggled... so... with having the Memorial Day Weekend Sale....ever again.
It was... that Sunday... last year.... May 25th.... we lost John... during the Sale.
I know... what John... would say...
"Git 'er Done....: ) "....
even so.... I still... struggle.
oh...my.
but.. I am... gonna 'Git'er... Done'.... and Give it... All I Have....
oh my............
I'm going to dedicate this, and Every... Memorial Day.... Weekend...Sale... to Him. 
: )................
Yes... I'm Calling in.... The Angels... with Prayer. 
Love... to ya, 
Barb C.
{I had to play... 'Roar'...for Miss. Scarlett. 
She was singing this... as I..... 'Roared'.... watching her...
'Roar'... and sing this tune... as she climbed... and rolled... 
then...
climbed... again.
oh my.
been there... 
; ) }






















<3 <3 <3 


1 comment:

Sheri Foutch said...

Barb, Sending Birthday wishes your way on May 6th! (May God bless you and continue to hold you up) Best of luck in Rochester.. Blessings, Sheri