Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Gold Rush.... history.

Thanks to Everyone...who came by.... the 'Simply Iowa' Booth....
 Shopped....
Visited....
and Helped.
: )
It was a Great Show...in so many ways.
: )
My foot was much better, by Friday.... {I honestly didn't know.... whether I was going to cry.... or throw up... it hurt so bad... on Thursday. }
Thank God... for Liz... 
{and our neighbor... Gerald for helping with the Biggest Pieces. <3 }
We Bugged Out... a little early on Sunday.... as the weather looked... very Severe.
I was worried about Liz and Miss. Scarlett....
They were talking Wind... Rain and Hail.... along with Tornadoes...
oh my.
but... 
Praise God... we made it through... without a hitch. ; )
Thanks so Much... to The 'Good' Boys... for helping us load out.....
they were a Gift. {as was Liz... I couldn't have done the show...without her. : ) }
It was a pretty uneventful weekend... With Michael's Restaurant gone.... I stayed at the hotel, with Scarlett.... everyone else... went different directions. 
I miss.... Michael's... 
oh my.
I took the day off... yesterday, today... I'm back on the road.... and will be Flyin'... until Sale Time....
{Memorial Day Weekend Sale.... opens on the 22nd... and runs through the 25th. }
oh my... it's going to be an INSANE week and a half.
oh my.
oh...my. 
Loads of treasures.... coming in......
Loads.
Miles and Miles... to cover.... and Gather...
oh my.
don't miss this sale....
There is going to be a LOT of this and that.... parts...and pieces....
Ruff... and Ready....
Farm and Garden...
Fragments... of Gnarliness....
yes...
This... is going to be... a 'Big One'. ; )
ohhhhhhhhh
my.
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.

Scarlett...and Will. : )
Will is the Grandson... of the Man... we performed the Estate Sale for... in Amana... last year.
He and Scarlett... became Fast...Friends... : ) : ) : )
Will and his Darling Parents live in the Twin Cities....when they saw we'd be in Rochester.... they came down...to visit us... for most of the day... on Saturday. <3
What a gift.... these 'old souls'.... have been in my life.
Without... my Love of  Old........ I would never have met this Wonderful Family....
 or... So Many... other... 'Gifts'... 'Angels'...
in my life....
<3 <3 <3
My Treasure.
: )
I found this in Racine... {Sweeeeet.... Linda's... Shop! }
I wanted soooo much.... to keep it... but... I have a customer...
{Friend} that always shops with us... first thing... Saturday Morn..... at Gold Rush...who.... I Knew... would Love it... even more...than myself.
I showed it to her... first thing.... and... to my Surprise.... she wasn't 'taken' with it.
{The first time.... That... ever happened.... I 'know' her... 'likes'.... very... very.... well. I asked her...if she was 'Sick'????
Then...told her.... I thought she was 'Slippin'!!!!..... : )}
?
She found some other Gnarliness.... but... declined... this little Worn....Velvet....
 Awesome...
{Like one I Have Never Seen}
Box.
: ) : ) : )
So.... now... it's Mine!!!
{I Tried... to sell it!!!! It Didn't Happen!!! : ) : ) : ) }
oh my.
{tee hee.... {giggle.... giggle... : ) }
oh... dear. ; )

No comments: