Monday, February 4, 2013

Nashville...The Rabbit Hole...Comes to You... : )

Well...I've never been to Heaven....
{or...Spain...for that matter...: ) }
{we won't talk...about the 'Insane'... line...: ) }
{Does this music give you...any Idea...where my Show Head...is at?....oh my...}
Yes...I can Feel...The Mad Hatter...making his...move....
I gotta tell ya...since last Fall...
I have been in a Twisted...State...
But...I'll be jumping in the Truck...one week from today....
Ready...or Not!
: )
I'll...be ready...: )
a bit... 'Round the Bend'... but we'll give 'em...a Show... : )
We'll Give 'em...all we Got!
{oh dear....}
Liz came out...yesterday to help...
Instead...we played with the Sprouting Potatoes...in my Old Colander...I keep them in...
She wanted to throw them away...: )
oh my...
Then...I showed her...how Amazing they are... {they are leafing out...}
Toooo Coool...
{She said..."How do you do this! I come to work...and we do Everything..BUT!!!"
What can I say... : ) }
When she left...I headed down...The Rabbit Hole...
 Had...a Lovely Time....
Gathering...
{Playing with Toys...envisioning Exactly where each little Soulful...Fragment...will be situated...
in The Booths... : ) }
oh my...
These Booths.... are going to be....Crazy....
I'll....admit it....
I'm taking everything...from Cast Iron Tractor Seats... to Scarlet....Plumes...
I'll be setting two Booths..at Heart...
One...for the Presentation...
'Heart and Soulful'...on Friday...
oh my...
That One... is going to be....well....{sigh...}
You'll...simply have to come...see...
I'm leaving it all...up to The Hatter....
{and The Man...Upstairs...: ) }
This..is The Lace...Box...
I keep this Old Box....just to haul...Lace...and Frill... : )
Love...opening this box....at Every Show...
I want to get Lost...in it...
I threw in...Huge Strands...of Paper Christmas Bells....
LOVE THEM!!!!
{I use them..like Tassels...year around...oh yeah...}
This Uncle Sam Box....is Amazing...: ) I filled the box up....with Horse Gnarliness...
I Fill....Everything...with Treasures....
It's Gonna be a Full House...
in the Booths...
Just...Like...Home...
: )
I'm taking worn Velvet...anything... Vintage...Jewelry...and...Anything...that has a Heart...
{outwardly...or...inwardly...}
oh my...
I sat...at the Kitchen Counter...last night... working on my lap top...
jammin' to 'I've Never Been to Spain"...
Eating...Garlic Stuffed....Olives...out of the jar...
Sipping a Stout...Bloody Mary... Wading through...Masses of Prisms...that I had just cleaned...that are resting...next to the lap top....
They are going to hang...all over the Big.. Gnarly...Grungy... Chicago Chandeliers....in the Booth..: )
and...be situated...with...all of the Gnarly...Grungy...Primitive  Cupboards....
oh yeah....
oh...yeah...
: )
Boxes.... Bobbles... and Beads....
Rusty...Tin...Cast Iron...and...Concrete...
oh my...
The Hatter...really knows....
Gnarliness...
I'm letting him...take the reins...
Nashville....
The Rabbit Hole...is Coming...to You... : )
Heart..and Soul...


No comments: