Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome... to my World. {the doors will be open... 11 'til 5.... Saturday and Sunday. }

I spent the day....down the rabbit hole.
oh my.
Somehow... I think... it looks worse, than it did... before I busted my butt.
oh dear.
I'll have the shop open... tomorrow, from 11 'til 5.... Sunday, too.
I'll cut a path... to the door, but... after that....
You're On Your Own!
: )
oh my.
So much... has come in... and been dumped.
So much... has left, and left... Chaos... in it's wake. 
oh my.
I got the Chandelier...wired, and hung... today.
{no more... 'Limbo' Song! }
{and...it Works!!!} 
Lord.... that...was a Trick... getting it hung.
oh my.
I HATE ladders...and heights.
{10 foot ceilings.... and No Room...to twist.}

I was surrounded by...Obstacles...
was thinkin'... I may be found... in a Pile of Rubble...
with a Chandelier... for a Crown....
before it was all...said...and done. : )
oh my.
I have one... corner... pretty much....done.
that...
leaves 95% of the shop...
in CHAOS!!!
: )
One would think.... I'd have Everything... put together... by now.
: )
'One'...
would be... 'Mistaken'. : )
I watch over.... Miss. Scarlett... most every day... {Evenings}
and...
It Takes... Everything... I have...
to get out of bed.
I watched a video... about a Lobster, yesterday.
I about...Jumped for Joy!
The Lobster, it seems... wears a shell... that doesn't grow.
so...
when his inside... grows beyond the size of his shell...
he gets uncomfortable.....
to the point...
he finds a safe place...
under a rock, where predators can't reach him...
and grows...another shell.
 : )
That's... where I dwell...
most of the time.
Under a rock... 
to heal...and grow.
{I felt...really Guilty... until I saw that video. }
I come out... when I Have to. : )
but...
I feel Blessed, that... I've been able... to take the time... under this rock...
until now. 
I have to get my shell on...
{Slowly.... very... Slowly. : ) }
Love to ya...
Barb C.

{I was just thinkin'..... I have the Two... Most... Important Things.....
I Need....
 down the rabbit hole, 
Music...
and
Warmth.
: )
{The 'Gnarliness'... 
'Soulfulness'....
is always a 'Given'... there. <3 }





5% almost.... done.
 : )


No comments: