Monday, September 16, 2013

Keep Growing...

 
I slept in...
this morning...
It was a long...last week....
It felt so...good... with the cool... sheet... wrapped around me...
and Polly... snuggled up...next to me....
when I awoke...
the Hot... nights... a thing... of the past....
It feels...like Fall...
finally...
My mind...has been whirling....
this morn...
with the conversations... I enjoyed... with folks...
throughout the last many days...
and... thinking back...on the discussions...
I have had... with friends...{Mentors...} who are long... gone...away...
Eudora... Libby...Dad... Chery...
and those... I haven't seen... for so long...
yes...I hear them...
I don't know... if it's because... I am a bit weary....
or...
at a 'Turning Point'...a 'Cross Roads'...
in my life...
that sends my mind... and thoughts... so...very deep....
I sat...and explained... or...didn't...
I tried...
to a dear friend... Saturday...
to put my finger... on exactly... what I am... reaching for...
but... could only show her... by gesturing... in thin air... feeling...'it'...or something...
that was so...close... yet... I can't quite... grasp it...
Thinking about it now....
it was like... Scarlett... in Gone with the Wind...
having a reoccurring Dream...
and running through the 'mist'....
searching... for it... but... never quite.... finding it...
When she was asked...what was she searching for...
she said...she didn't know...
"It was hidden in the Mist"....
I have visited...with The Lord... in depth...
about it...
I watched... Joel Osteen... this morning...
a wonderful... sermon...
"Keep Growing"...
I think... that's all... I can do...
keep...busy....
keep...working....
keep...thinking...
keep...
growing...
and.. hopefully...
catch up...with whatever...
 is
hidden...
in
The Mist...
and...always... be so...very...
Thankful...
for those...
here and...beyond...
that... listen...
guide...
and...
encourage...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 
 


2 comments:

Amy N said...

Sept 14th streams really hit home for me yesterday....hope you can put your finger on it soon my friend. I'll be looking you up one of these days.....
Luv ya

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Amy...
I'll keep... reaching...
you too...
Love ya...
Barb C.