Monday, September 19, 2011

Letting Go...{Bohemian Rhapsody...ahhhh yes....I am...a Bohemian...after all....just seemed...Fitting...I am Irish too... Oh Dear!}The Queen part...well...

I've decided to do a little house cleaning... at this Fall Harvest Sale...
I Hate to do it... Still... Love All of It... but, think it's time...to let go....and let someone else enjoy, some of the Treasures...I hold, so dear....
As the Sale draws near... I'll have a list.... but....most will be a Surprise...for those who attend....I'll be adding things...the duration of the Sale...as well...
It's going to be a Great Sale...
Don't Miss It....
Barb C.
Fall Harvest Sale
September 29th, 30th October 1st, and 2nd
8 a.m. 'til Dusk Daily
The Lawn and Buildings will be Brimming!
Friends and Neighbors are Bringing all Sorts of Antique Treasures
at Affordible Prices!
{and Peg will be bringing her Latest Collection!}
Something...for Everyone!
{new items, and neighbors, added daily!}
Rain or Shine!
Wear Your Grubbies and Bring a Truck!
Located at 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa 52228
{on hiway 151 between Cedar Rapids and Amana Colonies}
You may call me, at 319-241-1348 or email at www.simplyiowa@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Betty G said...

Hey Girl-I'm bohemian and irish too! :) Hugs to you my dear! Luv~Betty