Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm Throwin' 'er into OVER DRIVE!

The Tents are going up today....I'm going to buy another...Sooo much stuff coming in.... oh my...
I'm throwing my body into Over Drive... my mind...well...it lags a bit behind....so...a week from now...if you stop in...I may seem normal...{what ever that is...} but trust me...you'll see a walking...talking...Shell...these sales are a KILLER!!!!
I feel like I'm running in circles....as always.... Everyone...needs me.... from Mom...{who has now come down with a bad bug....dang....} to folks stoppin' in...{great...love it....} to man handling a lot of big... heavy stuff... today..if it's not too windy...I'll be burning.... This eve...I'm headed to Rick and Karen's, to pick up a load of furniture... I want to get the Massive doors set, today, as well... I was up half the night with sinus crap....now...I'm finally hitting the shower...
Oh Baby...
I'm shiftin' gears...and puttin' the Hammer Down!
Yee Haw!!!!
6 DAYS 'til SALE!!!!
oh my...
love to ya...
Barb C.
{I need to make sense...of the newly trashed shop...too....
Let's see... Gazebo....4 HUGE tents... Hen House... front and back Greenhouses... Shop....Garage...
oh yeah...the LAWN...
Hmmm.... I should be able to get it all done... Peg will be here Monday...we'll have 3 days together......hmmm... well...like everyone keeps saying... I always get it done..I will...get it done... Over Drive!!!!}
{oh dear...people will start bringing stuff....Tuesday....oh my...how do I always do this, again???}
{I'm So thankful to the Guys...for putting the tents up....I HATE putting those Tents up.....}

No comments: