Saturday, September 3, 2011

Call me Stupid....

I haven't written about some of the crap...that's landed on my head... the last few years....not in detail... and I won't write about it...tonight...
One by one... the folks I have loved...and trusted the most... have dropped me...to my knees...{you see...only the ones I care about, deeply...could drop me...daaaang...}
This Business....makes me crazy.... to the point...I want to quit....
I would Never do...to these folks...what they have each done to me... one by one....
In fact... if any of them...was in trouble... I'd still drop anything...and help any one of them... with a call...
Just Call Me Stupid....
I'm hurt...this evening... very...very hurt...
God handed me a blessing....I trusted it...to a friend...a friend...who has always had my back...until...today...... Greed is an Ugly Thing...
I have learned a valuable lesson.... it cost me some money...today... but...ultimately...I'm sure...it saved me...in the long run... I'm very Naive... or...maybe...simply... Blind....or...just plain...Stupid when it comes to the ones...I Love....
I did have a Great day...with Liz, Katie, Miss Scarlett...and Justin J.... and...I gathered a few treasures...this afternoon...{tho...I was in such a daze...while gathering... I know I missed a lot...}
I'm sippin' a Blue Moon...tonight...and Processing.... {I could soooo easily smoke a pack of Marlboro's...oh yeah....baby...}
Someday...I'm going to write a book...about this Crazy Journey....
It Could Only Happen....
Down The Rabbit Hole...and to The Crazy Mad Hatter....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
I'm Open, tomorrow...noon 'til 4. I always find Peace...Down the Rabbit Hole... my safe place... Hope to see you....
( you know....don't think I'll ever be able to get my dear friend's voice....out of my head....as he was fumbling...and stumbling...over his words...trying to excuse himself....and....attempt to justify his actions....this is a tuff one...I've handed it over...too much for me to digest....}
I read in my Streams....
"Sing...to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything." {Ephesians 5:19-20}
So...I am Thankful...even for this journey...I know...it is a Blessing....

7 comments:

cconz said...

Oh sweet lady, I can't imagine what he could have done to make you so sad. But, what can i say, except people to be 1 big dissappointment. The only thing wrong with this world is people. OKAY, Okay there are some good people too. How is your advair supply?

Simply Iowa said...

Oh....Cathie...You and Bill...are the Best.....and Thanks for the coupons....for the advair...
they really help....
I just don't understand people... this one...really...really....was the last person...I ever would have thought would... do something like this...I am...broken...
Trust is Priceless to me...
I so appreciate your kind words...they mean so very much...
Love, to you....
Barb C.

House Things said...

What the heck...why would anyone want to do you wrong. I'm so sorry. You deserve to be surrounded by only the nicest people. Enjoy the rabbit hole tomorrow!!!

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks, Brandon...I will...
I was spinning all through the night... even tho...I have handed this over...{over...and over} I'm just stunned... and think.... I have no friends... no one I can trust... Then...I talked to Peg...and Lynn... and rec'd kind words...from you and Cathie... Thanks...so Much....and Daughter, Liz...put it into perspective... I won't be stupid again.... won't send a blessing, to someone, when it was intended for me.... oh dear.... I really do like to share... guess... some folks have to take it all....
Hope it was all worth it...
I think of a story, Katie told me... about Baby J... he was playing with a little boy's toy.... and the boy ripped it from his hands....said MINE! so Baby J, went, and got one of his own toys...and offered it to the child...to make him happy....
See... 'things'...don't matter so much...even if you are 1 and a half... happiness does...
There are so many lessons...with this story...I could share... but...I think the song I put on....says it all...
One Tin Soldier...Rides Away...
Love to Ya...Brandon...
and Thanks...
Peace...

Shelley Haganman said...

So sorry to hear this! I hope you are having a better day today. :)

Serendipity Stamping said...

Whenever I am missing roaming the back roads of Iowa, I come and visit you. If ever I return for a visit I hope to seek out your "little Rabbit Hole".

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks Girls....
It was a Better Day.... in a way... I don't like confronting people... but I really don't like being walked on...either...
I hope to see you...and Thanks...for Your Kind Thoughts....
Love to Ya!
Barb C.