Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to Work....

I'm jumping down the Rabbit Hole...today....
Everything is settled... in my mind... It's been a rough journey.... I have created a lot of pearls....
I have never heard this song... by Johnny Cash... It made perfect sense... and pretty much says it all...it skips here and there... even this...isn't perfect... seemed fitting...for today...
Seems...when it's all said and done.... it all boils down to trust....
I run so fast... I can't have any doubts.... about the ones I hold nearest to me... so...I guess... that's where I leave it...
Like it says, on the Almighty Buck....that everyone seems to hold so dear.... I guess they see the dollar... as a way to get what they want...
I see what it says.... In God We Trust...
Ultimately...He is the Only One....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.

No comments: