Friday, October 8, 2010

Do Not Follow...Where the Path May Lead....

Go...Instead...Where there is no Path....and Leave a Trail....
Ralph Waldo Emerson
I read this, while visiting Kay's Beautiful Restaurant, yesterday.... Sometimes...well...always....
I know... everything happens for a reason.... and... for Everything.... there is a Season....
Have a Wonderful Friday....
My Love, and Deepest Appreciation...
Barb C.
{I put on 'Living Prayer', as lead in.... because I am always surrounded by Angels, that are truly, Living Prayers.... then.... followed up, with 'I Ain't no Quitter'.... They are quite opposite songs...but...all too fitting... for this Season...}

2 comments:

Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

that is one of my faves..."Go where there is no path and leave a trail!"

Kay said...

i am a big fan of Ralph!! I am glad that you like it too. I would have to say that You could use that the motto for your life. You are always blazing a new path somewhere. :)