Monday, September 2, 2019

The Rabbit Hole...


Spent this Labor Day...
workin'...down the rabbit hole.
There were Many...many, Visitors...today.
I'm too tired, this evening to share the stories.
Have to be Up...
and...
Runnin', early.
Have to be at The Courthouse... over our...'Chickens'.
: )
{'Walking Trail'...Retaliation. : ( from Fairfax, Iowa...City Hall.}
I captured a few images...of The Rabbit Hole, this evening...before, I shut everything down.
I, am so very...Blessed.
<3
Everything pictured...
has a Story,
 and...represents, 
Beautiful....Beautiful...People.
Beloved...Friends.
<3 <3 <3 
They....
are Beside me, always.
; )
Love...to You, and...All, who suffer, and struggle...
today.
There...are Many...many. 
Please, keep them...in Your Beautiful...Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C. 
















No comments: