Thursday, March 21, 2019

Rabbit Hole SALE... POSTPONED Until March 30, and 31. April 6, and 7.

It Pains...me, to do this.
: (
I, worked all day, today...
and..know...in my heart, I can't wait any longer to Postpone.
It's a Big...Old, Pill...to Swallow, when ya know...you've done your Best,
and...
It's not Good...enough.
: (
There's been a couple of Calamities, and...
Unfortunate Circumstances, over the last couple of weeks.
I, see...as I walk away, from the rabbit hole, this Evening...
I'm Miles, away...from where I need to be.
I don't have Enough, left in me...to Git 'er Done, by Saturday.
: ( 
I'm Truly... Sorry, for any Inconvenience.
I'll be posting Images, next week.
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 





guess, sometimes...
ya simply have to ditch 'school', kick...off your shoes,
and throw a rope around your Best...Friend. : )
<3 <3 <3
It's All...about The Journey. <3

No comments: