Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!!! It's Time...to Get Back In The Race!!!

Happy New Year...
Everyone!!!
<3
Sat down, and began...taking Life, on...again, this New Year's Day!
My...My.... : ) 
Threw...a Mess, of 'personal' Trash, out the window, with 2018.
: )
Opened the Lovely, Cards...and Gift, from an Anonymous 'Santa'
Bless...Your Heart. <3 <3 <3 
I had to laugh, a couple of the Cards, were addressed to
'Barbie', or...'Barbie Ann'. : )
Hahahaha!
I, just had this discussion, with John's oldest Son, Johnny.
: )
He'll Always...be 'Johnny', to me. 
Can't Help...It!!! 
Makes me kinda sad, tho...
the List, of Folks....who remember me, as 'Barbie', has gotten...shorter.
Thanks, So Much.... to Everyone, who sent Cards, and Greetings.
They Mean Much.
{Even, tho...I just...opened them. 
Couldn't....quite, swallow Christmas, 2018. ; ) }
They were Perfect, to remind me...
this First Day... of 2019
how
 Very Blessed, I Truly...Am.
<3 <3 <3 
{ We....All, Are. <3 }



Lot's to Get Going...on.
oh my!
The Race...is On!
: )
The Anamosa Show, is around the corner!!!

We have another...Estate Sale, at the end of the month!
then, I'll be in Rock Island, in February, for Tammy's Show, there.
April, is Junk Jubilee...in Des Moines. 
: )
I'm going to be focusing...on several things, here...at Home.
I've been 'Gone', too long.
It's Time...
to
 Get Back in The Race.
; )
<3 
Hope...You, had a Wonderful....
Wonderful...
Holiday Season.
Hope... You have a Blessed, New Year.
Love...to You.
<3
Barb C.
Time to Straighten Our Crowns....
and...
Get Back On Our Feet!
Happy...New Year.
; )
<3 <3 <3 



No comments: