Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Home from Gold Rush!!! LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE...is NEXT EVENT!!!

Thanks...so much, to Everyone for stopping by The Simply Iowa Booth, at Gold Rush!
It was So Great...Seeing Everyone. <3
This, was my First Show, I could attend, since March.
Thank You, All...for The Hugs, and Continued Prayers.
<3
I Thank God, Every Day...for The Kids, Family...and Friends, who have helped me, so...since the accident, in March.
Really, over the last... four years, when our World, turned upside down. 
God, only knows...What, I'd be....without Each...and Every One, of You.
I'd intended on writing a post...concerning the Trail, Fairfax is trying to get through, but...I have no time.
It's gonna take time. What...I have to say, yes...will take time. 
It all Hit me, last week, while I was getting things in order, with John's Attorney....
like a Ton of Bricks, what they are trying...to do.
I've been so Consumed....by Safety concerns, I didn't realize, what They, are doing...to Us. 
I, can't begin...to tell that story, in a hurry.
Stay Tuned. <3

Today...
I'm working on Two Upcoming Estate Sales.
THEY...are going to have to Wait...

SIMPLY IOWA'S...
LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE
Is Replacing The Fall Harvest Sale.
THIS....
IS
THE BIG FALL SALE!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
AUGUST 31st., 
SEPTEMBER 1, 2...and 3!!!
8 a.m. til Dusk...
Daily!!!
Tents....are Already Up!!!
The Lawn, and Buildings....
Will Be Brimming!!!
LOTS...
Coming IN!!!
Friends, and Neighbors, are Bringing Some Very Cool Stuff!!!
I'm So Excited!!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
Lots...of Surprises!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
Oh....Dear!!!! 
: )
Don't...Blink. ; )

Located...
Down The Rabbit Hole.
: )
101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa.

I...Hope, to See You. 
<3 <3 <3 


We'll be travelling through....
The Looking Glass, for This Sale.
; )
{LOTS...of 'Em!!! }

Love...to ya, Barb C.

Many...Images, to come.
Make Plans...to Attend.
As, Always...
Wear Your Grubbies, and Bring...a Truck!!!
<3



{I've been saving room, for the Folks, who I've directed here, for The Fairfax IDOT Walking/Bike Trail.
They'll have to scroll down.
I need, to take care of Business, and Friends, for awhile. : ) <3
I'm posting a Tune, above...for My Friends, and Family...who've Helped me, So Much....above.
<3 <3 <3
A few, of the IDOT Folks, that, have been.... Amazing, because...They are Honorable. : ) <3
along with a Wonderful...Linn County Attorney, and...my 'Lawyer Daggett'. ;)
I, don't forget... 'Overlook'... 'Honesty'. <3
Thank You.
<3 }



No comments: