Thursday, August 16, 2018

Good Morning!!! We Are Loaded For GOLD RUSH!!! {Folks wanting to see Fairfax Trail info, keep scrolling down on this site. }

SIMPLY IOWA
Friends...
So Sorry, 
I've kept my blog tied up with Walking/Bike Trail stuff...
for so long.
It's been Priority One....for a long...time.
It will be, for a while, longer. 
Still Much, to get done...concerning that. 
I'd truly...appreciate, any Help...You can offer. : )
I'd wanted to write a Long Post, about something that crossed my mind, while visiting with someone...concerning John, and the city of Fairfax... the other day.
I don't have time, today.
I'll do it, when I get Home, from Gold Rush!

GOLD RUSH!!!
Fairgrounds
Rochester, MN.
Opens at 8, on Friday!
Runs through Sunday!!!
We are in Graham North...
under the 'Visitors' Banner!!!
: )
We have a WONDERFUL Load...of FRESH Merchandise!!!

I'm So....Looking Forward to Seeing Everyone!
I'm still...pretty gimpy, from the accident, but... Son in Law, Adam...will be helping me, and Daughter, Liz...will be joining us, Saturday!
<3 <3 <3 
I gathered a HUGE Amount...of Greatness, last weekend, at an Estate Sale, that had been collected over Four Decades!!!
Don't Miss Our Booth!!!
Smalls, will be coming out, throughout Friday.
Furniture will be out, early...Friday. : )
Here are a few things...I can think of, this morning...
that's On The Load.

Beautiful...Early, Straight Front Pine Cupboard.
Kitchen Work Cupboard.
Work Bench.
Pier Mirror.
Old...Wooden Wheelbarrow,
Child's Wooden Bobsled, 
Huge Gothic Lodge Chairs.
Empire Sofa.
Painted Step Back Cupboard.
Awesome, Painted Pie Safe, on Tall Legs.
Many Primitive Farmhouse Cupboards.
Many Hand Dovetailed Chests, and Wood Boxes.
Many...Wonderful...Mirrors.
Several Grinding Stones, some on Stands!
LOTS...of Sandbox Toy Trucks!
Ironstone, Transferware, Clocks, Quilts, Textiles, Worn Velvet Boxes, Empire Chest of Drawers, Chandeliers, Beautiful Iron Beds....and
Much MORE!!!
<3
Can't Wait...to See Everyone!!!
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 

Thank You, All....for 'Keeping' me, in Your Continued Prayers.
<3 <3 <3
They, are Carrying me, through this Fairfax, Highway 151 Trail...Situation, and giving me Strength...,while healing....from the accident.
I'm doing things, that my Doctor's...thought I'd Never be able to do, this early....or ever.
; )
I'm still...pretty gimpy, but.... after what my body, has endured....I...guess, I should be Thankful, I'm alive. <3 <3 <3
I, can't begin....to Thank You, Enough. <3 <3 <3 

No comments: