Friday, December 30, 2016

'twas The Week...Between Christmas and New Year's Day.


'twas The Week Between Christmas, 
and...New Year's Day.
Everything was Crazy!...
{what more...can I say? }
Yes...Christmas Day, we got through...
without much of a Hitch....
yet...
somehow I knew...
the week following, would be a Mighty... 
'Stitch' 
: )
Massive Cupboards were coming in,...
from 'Chicago Ray',
Monday and Tuesday....
Promised to to be Quite...
The Days.
True to That 'Promise'...
They, didn't Disappoint. 
We
Assembled...Polished...
and Glued,...
The Massive Old, Cupboard's...every Loose...Joint.
We delivered, the First...'sold',
but...
the other Two...
had to find their way, down the rabbit hole.
: )
Brandon....and Chicago Ray...
Haulin' One....of Massive Cupboards, down the rabbit hole. : )
Trust me...
Me...
Ray...
and, Brandon...
All, found Ourselves...
Under...
The Old, Chicago Cupboards...
: )
{sigh... : ) }

Now, to those whom have never 'visited'...
the little structure, above...
it may sound like an easy...task.
'After all...how difficult  could it be...to shove a couple Old Cupboards....
through a door?...
some...might ask.
: )
Let me light up a Stogie...and try to explain...
Yes...
I smoked a 'few'...'Stogies'...on This...
Journey. : )
<3
These Cupboards...are Massive...
'the rabbit hole'...
is not.
Tho...it Holds... very Beautifully...
 More...
than dwellings Trice it's Girth...
it takes some 'Magical Engineering'....
and, there is truly...
No Place....
like it...
on Earth.
It seems to Expand...
when Beautiful, things...arrive at it's tiny, little door....
and, somehow...
Welcomes them inside,
 when...most would say.
'There's 'room' for No More!!!'
: )

At the end...of the day...
after, I'd Dug...Dug...and...Dug.
yes...
Things were turned Upside Down...
but, The Old Cupboards...
were all...nestled in...
: )
Snug as Bug...
in...
Rug.
: )
When Wednesday....arrived, as one...might have guessed, 
The Hatter was in...
One Heck...
of a
 Mess.
The Cupboards...were 'set'...
but, the debris.... that was left in Their Wake...
was a 'Challenge' at Best.
Make...No...Mistake.
: )
I worked, pushed and pulled...
then,
 walked away.
My Mind...
needed 'Rest'...
That's all...I can Say.
: )

As I was working my way... 
outside...
to the door,
the phone rang...
A Smile...came to my face.
It was Such a Gift...
The Mad March Hare's Daughter...
was, on her way.
<3
Philly...Loved, Mel. : )
{There's a Story...behind my Chair...The Cats..and Mel. oh My.
Peg, had to be Roaring!!! <3 }

I prepared Food, Drink...
and an old... Feather Bed.
We had Quite a Visit...
Soooo Very...Much....
was said.
<3
We talked most of the Night...and Morning...too.
; )
We Laughed, and we cried...
I, fell off of my chair...
: )
We Laughed...Some More!!!!...
then...
we stumbled...off...to bed.
What a Gift...that was, and...one...I'll never forget.
The Mad March Hare...
was 'With Us'...
I'd Bet!!!
<3
: )
Thursday...morning...
I received a text.
A Friend...was in need of help, to gather a Mighty..Load.
He was Chicago Bound...
He and his Wife...
have been such Gifts...
I gave 'em a Thumbs Up....
and...said...
'I'm In'.
: )
Friday Morn...
I was up...at 3.
By 4...
I was at their door.
We hit Chicago,
a little past 7....
I backed their Truck and Trailer in...
we Loaded...
Mountains......
and, were nearly...Home...by 11.
{well... Lunch time. : ) 
nearly....500 miles. : ) }
The Toll....Roads, headin' Home...from Chicago.

This 'Week Between Christmas and New Year's Day'...
has, been...
quite a 
'Stitch'...
would be be...
an...
'Understatement'...
wouldn't you...
Say?
: )


There's Two Days Left....
hahahaha...
oh my...
What Will 'They'...Hold?
: ) 

I Wish...
Everyone...
The Happiest...
New Year.
I, Pray...for All, who Struggle, and Suffer.
I, Hope...You, Will...too.
: )
{I, Know...You Will. <3 }
Sometimes....I believe... we should Pray...the Hardest...for those who never have.
Thanks, so Much....to Chicago Ray...Brandon...Pattie...Dale...Stephanie...Bart...Denise...
The Cool Cats...from The Prison...in Chicago, who helped us Load...
and...
Peg's Daughter, Melissa... <3 
oh my.
Amazing...
Beautiful...
Folk.

I had to post... the Blues Brothers...
above.
{after the Chicago Run....and Dealing...with Chicago Ray...
and..The, Old.. Chicago....Cupboards. }
: )
 Peg...
was Totally... Dan Aykroyd...
I...was ....
 Totally...John Belushi...
on our Crazy....Escapades.
: )
Yes...
We...
Were...
Crazy.
<3
but, then...
all the Best...people...are. : ) <3



{Trust me....
if you think 'The Blues Brothers'...is a
'Stretch'....
: )
think, again. : ) }

















No comments: