Friday, April 1, 2016

The Open House... Saturday and Sunday... is Cancelled.

Just... received the call...
from Michael...
 Peg's... Adoring... Husband.
Peg... is in trouble.
the kind....of trouble... we can't fix.. here, on Earth.
I'm headed to Missouri.
My Polly.... is...also... in trouble.
I don't think... she's going to make it... through the weekend.
{we slept... most of the night, last night....on the kitchen floor...
 She seems...a bit... better, today. I hope... I can be with her... too.... when she goes 'Home'.

Liz... is coming, to stay...with her. <3
Please... Keep 'Our Peg'... <3...Michael....and Their Beautiful... Beautiful...
Family... 
in Your Prayers... <3
and.. 
 my Polly...too. <3
{She and Peg... have kept me alive... these last.... couple of years.
They... are Angels... <3
I've Truly... been Blessed...
 having Them... in my life. <3 <3 <3  }
Thank You All... from Peg...Michael... me....
and...
Polly...
for 
Your Continued...
Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 



No comments: