Saturday, October 18, 2014

Gathering....Gathering...Gathering. : )

Picked up... a Soulful... Load....
of Vintage Concrete... Statuary...this afternoon...
{New...Old Stock...}
oh my....
as my Dear Friend... and Creator... of this... Beautiful...ness....
loaded it...on the bed...of The Ford...
{I'm... no help.... my right arm... is useless... still. }
I stood... and studied... the detail... on these pieces...
oh my...
There is a Heavy Load... many pieces.... 
some... will be headed to The Midwest Show....
and... some... will be here... at the rabbit hole.
There are only two... 'Mary'...
{and, there will be...no more. : ( }
One... is about 4 feet tall...
the other... is slightly smaller...
The detail.... of their robes.... and faces...hands and feet... are... amazing...
They are not painted... and... I love them.... exactly... this way.
Simply...
Soulful.
: )
Love... to Ya...
Barb C.






No comments: