Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hearts and Horns....

A Strange combination...
I bought this...from  Jan...at the end of the sale...she had it in her truck....and I couldn't stand it! {it has TWO HEARTS on it!} She brought some Cool Stuff! Made a lot of Folks Very Happy! Paula did too... I Love the Violin..., I used to play Violin...when I was a child... Poorly....I might ad...but...seems I am always drawn to them... the inlay, on this is beautiful....{Thanks...to everyone...who brought stuff... cool old stuff!}
Spent the day, with Peg, yesterday...getting things shoved around....Bless her Heart...I truly don't know what I would do without Peg.... She is an Amazing...Grounding Force... I Love Her Dearly... I told her...I am sure...God sent her to me... She has been my rock...my Angel...
I still have soooo much to get done, outdoors... the tents come down today.... The shop is packed full...Peg and I Man Handled the Huge Wardrobe, into the front of the shop....and it's parked there....it's staying there... for a while... I'll get it all reset....There are  Messes...everywhere....
The back greenhouse...is full, as well... oh my...
I hope to take a  day off... in the next couple of weeks... Maybe...John and I could take a drive, to Northeast Iowa... It's so Beautiful there.... this time of year....
Hope Everyone...Has a Most Amazing Day...
Barb C.

No comments: