Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yes...this is...'Heart...and Soulful'...

Simply....Beautiful....
in...Every...way....
 
 
O'er Your Form... are Angels Bending....
Their Heavenly Influence...on You...Decending...
For Strength and Wisdom...they are Lending...
The Mortals you may Bless....
For through the Power to you...now Given...
The Decending Soul may find a Heaven...
and...as you Give... You'll be Receiving....
A Crown...for your Spirit....Rest...
Ruish
 
This....was one...of my Gifts...for today...
I Hustled...and Bustled...today...
Gathering...
for Heart...of Country....
as I sit...here...this Evening...
Tears...streaming down my face....
I so...wish....I could Share...the 'Rest...of the Story'....
the...entire...'Story'....of this 'Journey'... of the last...many weeks...
I will...be sharing...much...at the Presentation...at Heart....
It will...be straight....from the Heart...
off the cuff...as always....
I never take notes... and when I speak... at a Presentation...
I never know...what...will be coming out of my mouth...
I have...Much...to pull...from my Soul....for this one....
oh...my...
oh...my...
For a Big...Old...Sinner...
Who...Smokes...and Drinks....and Curses...like a Sailor....at times....
The Lord...sure...puts Angels... in my Path...
and...I Thank...Him...
As I sit her....Seeing...all of their Faces... in my mind...
I weep...
I Truly...do...
and...for those..Non Believers....
Believe...it....
{I'm not telling you...Who...to 'Believe'...in... I just Hope....you can accept...that there is... a Guiding...Presence...There is...Love... on This Journey...that will take us places....and Show...us...So Much...if...we choose...to 'see'....some of it...is very...difficult...to...see...}
{Jump in the Ford...with me....We'll make a Believer...out of ya...a real...Roller Coaster...ride...}
I was told...as I was leaving one place...today...by a Sweet...Young Girl....
"Have...a Blessed...Day"...
Well....I did...
{I told her...to do the same...}
Make...no mistake... my life...isn't easy...
It's...kind of hard...sometimes....
but...I am Thankful....for Everything....
If...I didn't have to Struggle So....
I could Never have the Opportunity....to See...what I have seen....
yes...
It's...All....About...The Journey....
When I get home...from Nashville...I'll...try...to put it all...in writing....
but...be prepared...
It may take a Long....Time...to Read...
{maybe...I should...simply...write a book....}
Love to ya....
Barb C.
{I ran back in... to the Amazing...Shop...where I had picked up a Cupboard... for Heart...to give my Dear Friend... my cards... for the Presentation....
 while doing so...I saw the above...mid...1800's... piece...she said...she had just...brought it in...
She said...she couldn't read what it said.... but...knew...Somehow..
 it was a Beautiful... saying....
Yes...as did I...
I couldn't make it out...either...
So...when I got home... I took it right inside.... and somehow... I could...read it....
Yes... It all made sense....
I bought it...to sell...
now...
It's going...to Heart...but...not...for sale...
It will be included...in the Presentation Booth...
Yes...This...Is...
'Heart...and Soulful'....}
{The word...'descending'... is spelled... 'decending'...on the Beautiful...piece...
Good...enough...for me!
and..tho, I haven't examined....the entire piece...in each Flower....there is a name written.... teeeeeeny....tiny...
This...is...Beautiful...in Every....Way....
What a Gift....
a Most...Beautiful...Gift....
in...Every...Way....}
 


No comments: