Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gold Rush!!! Here I Come...! and a Visit...from The Canadians!

The Canadians!!! Ayyyy!
They Marveled...at 'The Queen'...
As they walked inside...The Rabbit Hole...they asked..."So...where is it...you hide the Fairy Dust...that Showers us... as we come inside".... Too...Funny....Love...Love...Love...The Canadians...
Had a Long...Hard Day...Loading...and...I am...Beyond....Tired...
Holy...Smokes...
The Beautiful...Sunbury Sign was picked up...this Morn...and it was Soooo nice meeting The Sweet...Sweet Folks...from The Historical Society.... Good People....
Then...The Canadians....oh my...what can I say...about those...Wonderful...Crazy...Girls.... I do Love them so...They Treated me to Lunch...and we had a Lovely...Visit....
I have a Heavy Load...on The FUSO... and... The Boys....got the muffler fixed...and the running lights working...and...said...they didn't know I needed help yesterday...... they would have come...right away...had I asked... {I guess...I thought...when they saw me struggling.... they would have offered.... my mistake... : ) }
oh well...
I tend to get a bit...RAW...when I am tired...and Frankly...I am...beyond...tired...
Actually...I am...over the Rainbow... at this point....
I'll be on my own...this time... and that's o.k.
It's a lot of work...getting the Big Dawg's...off the truck...and situated...then...there is...all of the Concrete... and...the massive amount...of totes...
oh my...
But... it's all good...
as Everyone....always says...
" You can do it...you always..do..."
Yes... I always..do.... : )
I am so looking forward...to seeing my Minnesota Friends...
What a Wonderful... Wonderful Group....of People...
I have laundry goin'... and bags to pack...
Hope to see ya...at Gold Rush!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.



This is 'Alice'... {far right} she fell down the Rabbit Hole.... with her Sis...and Daughter...Susie...I gave Alice...this Vintage Night Gown... that has...'Alice'...hand stitched...on it.... I so Love...These Girls.... I Truly Do!
Sweet Dane...and Audrey! {Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats! } They Wished me A Happy Birthday....Sunday...and brought me DELICIOUS..... CUPCAKES!!!! Oh My!!!! They are The BEST!!! LOVE 'EM!!!! {Audrey...and Dane...too... : ) }


5 comments:

house things said...

I believe in you Barb...you do amazing work! Get done what you can (it is what it is) and enjoy yourself. You're going to have the best show ever, I can just feel it!!!

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

what fun ...and a Happy Belated Birthday to you ! Wishing you a sell out at the GOLD Rush but am sure that will not be a problem ...just please be careful dont overdo and chance hurting yourself ! hugs and prayers for a great weekend! lil raggedy angie

Simply Iowa said...

Brandon...
you...drop me...
Thank...you...
and Love to Ya!
Barb C.

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Little...Girl!
I'll make it Happen!
Love Ya!
Barb C.

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

I'm tired just hearing about it...don't know how you lug all that stuff around but the end result never ceases to AMAZE! P.S. Dane is such a goof...and P.S.S. that is the LAST time I'm wearing a tank-top in your presence (with your ever-present camera)...looks like THIS gal has had one too many cupcakes - LOL! yikes!