Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Few Gatherings...for The Memorial Day Weekend Sale!

Love this Gnarly...Old....Steel and Wood....Lawn Chair....The Paint...is Incredible!
I gathered...all sorts of Interesting...Treasures.... today...
Thanks for the call...from Sweet Friends...on the Industrial....Carts... I appreciate them thinking of us!
We will be picking them up...early in the morn...then I'm headed out...to pick up a load of Primitives!
Had the Weed Whip...Singing...and Mower...Roaring....today...but seems...I got little else done....
I have an Amazing....Wall Cupboard coming in....like a 'Buttery'... in Grungy....Old...Old...Paint! I tried to get it in...tonight...but it needs a little adjustment...on it... so...Friday!
 Can't Wait!
Things...are coming together...
I told Peg...The Sale won't be as Pretty...as she makes it... but...I'll do my best...
She's planning on coming up...
I can't wait...to see her....
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
These Old Benches are Great! One needs a little 'shoe foot'.... but...it will be ready...by Sale Time!
I bought 6 of these carts...and industrial shelving....I think they will be Fun...for the Sale!
Oh My...Love This.... It's like a Huge Trencher! Older than Dirt! {and...pretty Grungy! : ) } It was a Cattle Salt Lick.... it's all worn...and concaved...in the center.....Very....Gnarly!


2 comments:

Amy N said...

cool!!!! I even love the iron bed behind it

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

Love the industrial carts!