Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh My Gosh....Carnage.....

I was going to put images on, of the shop... but... I couldn't reach the camera, through all of the rubble....I could see it...on the work surface, of the Farm House Cupboard... but, there were piles, and piles, of mounded stuff, between me, and it... so... No Images of the 'process', or carnage.... tonight...
 Peg called.... she's not going to be here 'til Wednesday.... Thank Goodness....I hired the Guys, to haul out the Wardrobe, and bring in the 2 mega Cupboards.... I have, nearly, single handedly...annihilated the shop...and...the back greenhouse... I....Truly....have never seen the back half, so completely destroyed.... It is an Ugly...Ugly.... Mess....Mountains, and Mountains, of debris...
Thanks to the Guys, I saved my lungs... I really don't know how I would have gotten the massive Giants moved, without them....Grrrrrr...I hate being sick!!!!! { on a 'healthy' day... I could have done it... pushed...pulled... shoved...and carefully balanced... but I could have done it...just...not today...grrrr....}
I'll be back at it, in the morn.... I have Grand Plans...it's gonna be very...very...cool...
Have a Great Tuesday!
Barb C.



Friends brought me these Old Concrete Darlings, last week.... They seem quite content, in the front greenhouse, peering through the old Church Window....and taking in, all of the Holiday Adornments!
 

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Wish I were closer -- I'd come help. I know what hard work it is even when you're feeling great. Hope you're feeling better today. Jan

Simply Iowa said...

Hey, Sweet Pea....
It truly is the thought that counts.... I wish we lived closer....too... oh...but what trouble we would get into...oh dear....
My Love to Ya, Jan....
Barb C.