Monday, March 5, 2018

Please....Please...Read, and Help.

I am posting images, of my Facebook posts, from today.
I've spent so many hours, working on all of this, I can't type.....anymore.
Please...click on the images, to enlarge them.
Please....Help.... Call, The City of Fairfax, Iowa.
Tell Them....a Sidewalk/Trail...along Highway 151, is so....Wrong.
If they can give you, One...Good...Reason, that's better than Safety.....
let me know.
Don't let them tell ya...it's too late.
They haven't 'Let'...the Work, out...yet.
THIS CAN BE STOPPED!!!
Pal, Bill Levis, just shared a link, for a Fundraiser, for a Man, who was Critically Injured, last week, just...up the road, On...151.
These accidents, happen so Often, along this highway...I, can't keep up, with them all.
Heart Breaking.
: (


Our Pal...Dale. : ) <3



This, is the picture, of Dale's accident.
Well...the vehicles lined up, on I-74, in Illinois, because...of the accident.
I found this, at 3:30...in the morning, when I was trying to figure out, where and when...Dale was hurt, and which Hospitals to start calling. 
This was an accident, just up the road, from the rabbit hole, on 151., last week.
There are so many...anymore.
I, don't know...if this is the same one, as below....or not. : (
Pal, Bill Levis, just sent me this link, to this Accident, moments, ago.
I included the Go Fund Me... information, for this Young Man.
Pray, for Sure...like, I KNOW...you All can, and Do.
Help Aaron Sturtz, through Go Fund Me...if, you can. <3
Click...on the Images.
<3
Love, to ya...
Barb C.


No comments: