Sunday, April 9, 2017

The Sale...is Done.

Thanks So MUCH...
First, and Foremost... 
to my Amazing...Team.
I'll be posting all about them, over the next few days.
What a Journey.
The Sale...was Rock Solid!!!.
Over the Top!
: )
I, couldn't have done it...without them.
May, God...Bless Them!
We had Wonderful Folks, in Droves...to Shop, with us...
Every Single Day!!!
Bless Their Hearts!
: )
I, know....I couldn't have gotten through this, without a Whole Lot...of Prayer.
I, spent many...many, hours... on this.
The night before the Sale...I worked all night, all day...and had little sleep, for days.
yet. I...wasn't dropped to the ground.
: )
I, know...it was Prayers, and my Amazing...Team, of Angels....that worked their Hearts out, along side me...
that made 'It' Happen.
: ) <3
There are sooooo many, 'stories', surrounding this Sale.
I'll be writing about them all....very soon.
Bob, the owner...was such a Gift, to us all.
: )
He's been through, so much. 
What a difficult time, of his life.
I'm gettin' tired, tonight...
my head...is spinning, with all of the 'events', 'moments' that've transpired...over this sale.
Wait....'til ya hear 'em all. : )
Love Ya...
and...
Thank Ya.
: )
Barb C.

No comments: