Friday, January 30, 2015

Holy Flippin' Monkeys!!!

I soooo wanted to share the images, of today's...
"Ride"....
: )
But... my computer won't cooperate
so...
I'll try, and paint a 'Picture' for you... with... words.
{I could post images on my Barbara Conner Facebook page. : ) }

I...heard the Banjo's Ringin'..... as I flew down the rabbit hole... this afternoon.
yes... Flatt and Scruggs...
Foggy Mountain...Breakdown.
: )
I sold a couple pieces of furniture... this week, from the rabbit hole.
It's Funny...
The First Question... I get, from Folks....when they visit....
"How do you get things in..and out...of here???? "....
{the second... is... "Where do you Find... these Things???" : ) }
oh my...
: )
I'm getting ahead of myself......
This afternoon... I had a Wild Hair....
With Snow comin'....
and... having sold... a couple pieces... of Furniture, yet to be picked up....
I...thought... I'd better get it Done...
things...moved out... and in... before we have to wade through Snow.
I called Justin and Brandon.... and had them Grab.... the Big Corner Cupboard... in storage.
I ran to the rabbit hole... and started Clearing the Way!!!!
Oh My....
I was at a Dead Run....
Movin' and Shakin'!!!
I calculated... everything... down to a Fraction.. of an inch.
Yes...
The Big Cupboard would fit.
wellllll......
I forgot to look Up.
: )
 The Boys.... and Big Daddy...came through the Green House....
with...not too...much sweat.
{yeah... there were things... Movin' and Shakin'... I hadn't anticipated....
I felt like an Octopus.... as I'm sayin'..."WHOA!!! Whoa....Stop!!!!"
and catching things... as they teetered!
Holy Snikes.!
{These Boys... are Awesome... but... They are Like BULLS.... }
As they tried to Bend... the Old Corner Cupboard... through the Back Door.....
well....
Trouble.
I had cleared a path... yet... it was Tight.
so...
I said...
"Let's take the Door off".... : )
No Bending...
we popped the pins....
yep... the Massive... Back Door came off....
a Straight Shot...inside.
 : )
Before the Boys arrived... I had moved a Big Piece out....
I knew... the depth of the Old Corner Cupboard would Squeeeeeze through the same path....
what I didn't account for....
was the height.
oh.... no.
We had it Wedged... in between a Pie Safe... and another Massive...Cupboard...
and, realized...
we couldn't stand it up.... kick the bottom...in....because of a Door.... that I put up... high... as a shelf.
It would have taken an Hour... to take that down.
oh...dear.
By then, Justin was pinned...
Brandon ran around to the front door, to get around him...
 {all other passages, were Blocked... by Debris... I had thrown... to make a 'Short Path'... : )
The Front Door... was Locked....
By the time, I got to the front...
Brandon, was at the Back...
telling Justin, he couldn't get in...
: )
By the time, Brandon... arrived at the Front Door...
the second time....
I...had it Open. : )
Brandon and I... Ooodst... the Big Cupboard....
into the corner....
but... were about 6 inches... short.
We had to Move the Mountains...I had unloaded, earlier....
Unload, and Move... another Big Cupboard....
then...
Justin and Brandon... got the Big...Corner Cupboard... in Place.
or...
was it?
: )
hahahahahaha
oh... my.
It was upside down.
: )
Holy Snikes!!!
in the smallest... of places....
they had to Flip.... The Giant....
to It's Feet.
{sigh...... : ) }
what a Ride.
Brandon...had cut his hand... Justin... was Bruised... and Beaten...
I...was Frantic... trying to catch things... as The Bulls... Charged!
{and steady the top...to another cupboard... on my shoulders... that was also resting...on top...of the laying down... Corner Cupboard. : ) }
yeah....
 : )
oh...my.
I told the Boys... we should have had a video camera.
We'd be.... Rich.
; )
I had to call Peg...tonight, to tell her... of this...Tale.
She said she was Exhausted....just listening to it.....
{Peg... has Ridden This Ride... Many Times.... : ) }
o.k.
To answer the First Question....
How, do I get things...out, when they sell.
When Folks Buy... a Big Piece...
I tell the Customer...... to go grab a Beer... or...Lunch.
Give me an Hour....
: )
I'll have it ready to Load....when they return.
 : )
It's 'Magic'...
 getting things in and out.
: )
To answer, the second question...
"Where do I Find... These Things"....
I don't...
They...Find...me.
 : )
Love to ya....
Barb C.
{Mary...is still undergoing tests. She sounds...so....Much...Better. : )
Thank You...All... for Your Continued...Prayers. <3 }




No comments: