Thursday, May 15, 2014

Whew...... It's 5:00 Somewhere.... : ) {it's been a Looooooong Day! }

It's actually... 
after 5....
I'm Late!
: )
oh my...
The days... of late...
drive me... NUTS!!!
I'm being Pulled... in Every Direction...
The Hatter...
has to wear Many...Hats....
Seems... every hour...
I'm Flippin' another off my Head...
to...put another... on...
oh my.
My first mistake... today...
was checking the mail...
oh my.
Along with Mountains... of... Obligations...
I got a letter... from Susan...
'Heart of Country'...
Promoter...
{My HAPPY PLACE!!! in February!!! }
She and Steven...are ending the Show....
Heart... Breaker....
I'm going to So Miss... my Nashville... Family....
I sat down... and wrote her a long...letter....
God Bless Her....
and Steven...
What a Gift... they, Libby and Dick... {along with the Entire... Heart of Country Family} have been... in mine... and my Family's... Lives...
and...to The Antique Community....
That Show... was like Non Other... in The World.
oh my.
yeah...
It's after 5...
I'm having One...
of Everything.
Love to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: