Friday, May 30, 2014

Talking to myself...again.

oh my....
what a day...
Justin, Liz, Brandon...and Peg's daughter, Sarah....
helped me clean the flooded basement, this Morn...
{Mostly... 'them'...God Bless...'em.}
It was such a mess... the entire basement... had to be gutted....
and Loads... taken to the dump....
Then...I headed back to Davenport... to work on the buildings...
oh my...
it was hot there....
we were all...drenched with sweat.....all day....
I was on the phone... with folks... concerning John's Medical Bills...again...and... Friends, and Family... all the way...to the shed....
{It's an hour and a half.... drive... each way...I never wanted a cell phone.... but, it sure has been a Blessing...
especially... at times like these... }
Jan, Mark and Lynn... were making Strides.... in Davenport... and as I left, tonight...
I saw the light... at the end of the tunnel...
We are getting the masses... pulled together.
{You...would never believe... the Masses... }
Liz, is watching over Polly and Nicky... when I am away... for such long..stretches...
Nicky... is having a very.... difficult time.
oh my...
When he hears the Deere... mowing... he wants to get out... and find... his Master... who drives it.
oh my...
Nicky... always slept next to John...
 for the first time...
last night... he slept, next to Polly... and I.
The three of us... are a mess.
a Big....
mess...
Liz...sorted through the mail...for me today... and put all of the bills... in folders...
{Bless Her Heart}
Kay... at The Bank...pulled all of my records for me....
for the Hospital...
God Bless... the Angels... at The Bank..
Liz...put all of the Mountains of mail...in order...
{I, haven't had time to check... for days....}
There... on the old desk.... sat a stack... of Cards....
I.... am too tired to open them...tonight...
just seeing the return addresses on the envelopes....
was such a Gift....
God Bless... You All....
and Thanks...to Mary... for dropping off Clothes... for me... she... is something else. : )
I am back on the road, in the morn... to Davenport.... I need to get there early.....
Jan, has invited me to stay with her... in Blue Grass... but... I can't leave the Hounds....
They are Missing John...so much....
if... I wasn't here.... {and Liz stayed...} I...would be worried about them...
and... Honestly....
I Need Them... more... these days.... than they need me.
Love to ya...
Barb C.




No comments: