Sunday, May 18, 2014

Running into the Sun... but..I'm running... behind... : )

Love this...
It Always... makes me... Laugh...
When...I think... I have Nothing Left....
this... runs through my mind.
: )
oh yeah...
Get 'er Done...
'Life'... it seems...
isn't for the faint...of heart...
: )
I feel so very Blessed... to have The Lord...
and His Angels...
pulling the old queen... up... just when I think...
she'll never find..... her  feet....
She... is...
Blessed.
<3

Woke up this Morn...
Bright and Early...
It's a Beautiful Morning....
and...I have SO Much...to take on....
oh my...
The first song... that came to mind... was the above...
'Running on Empty...'
: )
I was so...tired, yesterday....
I could... barely focus....
John had a ruff night... 
Friday night...
at 3, in the Morn... he said he needed help, getting out of his chair.....
I began, to help him...and he fell...
almost had him on his feet, again... but... he went back down....
 I ran, and grabbed the Gate Belt...  put it on him... and brought him up...and on his feet.....
oh my....
{The Angels... must have known, I'd be needed....
I fell asleep... in the recliner, something...I haven't done for several weeks...
He's been able to get around...enough... I have felt confident, not, staying down there...
 I never get rested...sleeping in the recliner}
So... I sat with him...most of the day... watched NCIS ... got a visit, from Miss. Scarlett and Liz... : )
I had a delivery...Bright and Early... {7 a.m. }
I knew it was coming... I was awake at 6....
then...drifted off...
That Hour.... seemed like a split second....
oh my....
Went back down to the rabbit hole.... around 3... planted urns...and watered plants....
worked on the Fish Fountain...
That is about all... I could bring my mind...and body...to do....
oh my...
Had some Darling folks... pop in.... then, when others saw their car.. more folks... then more... slid down the rabbit hole... : )
Everyone...was great....
I explained... I wasn't open...but, they were welcome to dig around...
I... just wasn't going to be doin' any 'dancin'... : )
They...were all... little Angels... and took care of themselves... : )
I feel GREAT This Morn...
John has been able to get up... without me...
I'm going to fix him Breakfast... then...
TAKE ON THIS DAY!!!!
The Boys are going to help me get the tents up...tomorrow...
I have a Massive Load of Gnarliness... coming tomorrow afternoon... or...Tuesday...
so... need to make room for that....
Think... I'll tare into the Gazebo... today....
get it done...
Lot's of new things will be packed in there... this week....
as well as... the tents...garage... and Lawn...
Big Loads... from Friends, and Neighbors... will be finding their way...here...all week long.
It's going to be...
insane.
John's Last Radiation on his Lung... is Monday!!!
YAY!!!!
Then...
he gets to rest, and build up strength...
He'll have three treatments on his brain... in a couple of weeks...
then...chemo...
My heart tells me...he needs to rest... and get stronger, before he takes on the chemo...
As soon as the Memorial Day Weekend Sale is over...
I mean...the very next day... {Tuesday... after Memorial Day....}
I'm on the road... and, for the entire month of June....
Cleaning out 7 buildings... in, and around Davenport....
That Month...
is Really... going to be Insane....
3 hours a day... on the road...alone, so I can be here, morning and night....
Then... Moving Mountains....
while there...
Pray for me.
yeah...
Jackson Browne... and I.. have a little in common...
these days.. : )
Love to ya...
Barb C.




No comments: