Wednesday, May 21, 2014

a few things... for the Memorial Day Weekend Sale... The Big Trucks... will be rolling in... Tomorrow... oh dear...

I'm turning the Gazebo... into... an Old... Summer Kitchen....: )
{inspired, by the Old Farm Houses... I have visited over the years....
Many times, The Summer Kitchen, began, as Living Quarters... until money, and time... allowed the House to be built...
This... is my version, of that... : )
I've gathered some Great... 'Toys'... {Primitive.... Farm Style... Gnarliness.... that led me down this path, for this building.... for...This... Sale.... : ) }There is Much... Much... Finding it's way here... tomorrow....
and... this is ust a teeeeeeeny Tiny... speck....
Trust me... 
oh my.
I'll post images, as soon as I can....
: )
but... the Best thing... is to see it all.......
in Person....
The Sale Opens, Friday Morn... at 8 Bells....
'til Dark, daily.... through Monday... : )
{We'll be packing around 4 on Monday.... : )}
If you can't make it, the first day...
no worries...
NEW TREASURES ADDED DAILY!!!!
: )
{but... you'll want to be here as soon as possible... then... come... Every Day!!! }
Old...Old...Hotel Transom Windows...
Awesome...


I have been Playing... in the Gazebo... 
{wait 'til ya see it... : ) So Many... Wonderful 'Toys'... to Build a Little Summer Kitchen... : ) }



No comments: