Saturday, February 2, 2013

Gettin'...Rhythm...

Back on the Road...
Getting Rhythm!
Oh My...
I was a Mess...yesterday...
funny...how some images...and songs...can take you back...to another...place...
I don't have time....to go visit any places....accept...for the ones....
Straight...ahead.....
{There's...Plenty...to Deal With.....
Looking through the Windshield...
I don't need...to be watching....the Rear View Mirror....so Intensely...
No....Looking...Back...}
I'm gathering some Gnarliness.... for Heart....
today...
and have Much to get done...in the next week...
{Dear Lord! We Leave for Nashville...a Week...from Monday!!!!}
Sounds like the weather...is going to be challenging...next week...
Oh Boy!!!
Hope you have an Amazing Day...
in Fast Forward!
Love...to ya..
Barb C.
{We watched...Walk the Line... last night... when this song came on... It pulled me right out of the Clouds.... : )
Yes...I Got my 'Rhythm'....
: ) }
This is one of my Favorite Paintings... I have is hanging...next to my bed...It Always....makes me...Smile....
 


No comments: