Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Playing.....down...the Rabbit Hole....

I always procrastinate...so.... for every get together... here at home....and...the Rabbit Hole....will not be...as' together'...as when Pegadoo...is on board... but...then...
it is...what it is....
I'm having such a great time... cleaning...and working in the shop.... always do...once I get grounded... in my Nest...
This is Truly....going to be a very....Casual...Gathering...
I'm wiped out... but...so looking forward to relaxing...with whoever makes their way...here....
My mind....is already racing...to Christmas....think...I may have an Open House...in the House...and Shop... {I have a Really...Really... Cool Thing... That will have to go into the House...until Nashville....7 feet wide...and nearly 14 feet tall!} {so I get to Play with it...and dress it up...for Christmas!!!{ oh...my... }
Oh Dear....back to Reality.... and a Fine...Harvest Moon... well...almost...
To me... it is...Fall Harvest Time...
Love...Love...Love...
This Time of Year...
{ don't ya just melt...to these two songs.... oh...my....{sigh....} did I say...I Love...The Harvest Moon... and....simply....Dancin' in the Moonlight.....oh....my...}
{Peg is headed for Florida...to visit her Daughter.... Bless her Heart....Hope she and Mike....have an Amazing Time....}
{update....Peg...has been with me... working in the shop...on my mind... on my heart....since she went home.... I have called her... back and forth... all week...
 Peg Just called... put her in your prayers....she won't be going to Florida.... in my Heart....I know...somehow.... she will be fine... but...please... Pray...for Peg....} 

No comments: