Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Farm ....

My heart is always... on the Farm... Some of my happiest memories...were created.... on the Farm... The Critters... oh yes... They are the Best... From the Chickens...Chicks...Geese... Ducks...Horses...Pigs and Cows.... even the Raccoons...that lived in the Barn... were very entertaining...at times... oh dear... I do miss those times... I think... maybe, that's why I am drawn to these old signs.... and even the carved hands... I remember picking Flowers...{ weeds} for Mom.... and being so enamoured with them...{I didn't know they were weeds...they were sooo pretty....} She'd put them in a vase...and set them in the window... in the Summer Kitchen...at the Old Farm House...by Keystone...It was a Happy Time...
Thank God....for the Creatures... that Roam The Earth...
What a Blessing they are....
Have a Most Wonderful Day!
Barb C.

No comments: