Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Best Customers {friends}... I am Blessed...

Yesterday, I was running full throttle... A gal stopped in, before I was open, so I told her to go ahead, and look around, I'd be down... I'm really not open, 'til the Holiday Open House, next weekend... The shop is in transition...and if you are brave, you are welcome... The poor gal, was brave, but about frozen.... for some reason my furnace wasn't working... and she was like an Icicle! She was very particular, at what she was hunting for... and, I remembered seeing some of the things she wanted, at the Estate Sale I was at, the day before...She was from Colorado, and I knew she could never find her way there... and... my bid was accepted, at the sale, for a wonderful butter mold.... and.... there are many shops in Marion, she would enjoy.... so, I led her, across town, to the sale, and shops! Just as we were pulling away, Sarah and Brittany, from Mt.Vernon pulled in... They must have known, the furnace wasn't working... they were all bundled up, and had their own Hot Tea....! I had to leave... so gave them instructions... begged their forgiveness... and let them mind the store! They are Darlings! I so wanted to visit with them... it's been soooo long... I told them to be sure and stop back, next weekend... we'd have a nice long chat!!!
What Sweeties!

No comments: