Friday, February 13, 2015

The Hatter.... said to Alice... "Why is it... you are are either Too small... or... too Tall? " : )

I... have often...Wondered...
that...
myself.
: )
I...had written a Long...Post...
yesterday...
but, after I read it...
it was so...Crazy.... 
well....
even 'The Author'...
was Dizzy... 
Then...today's 'Story'...
 well... 
on top of the days prior....
ha.
: )
No One... would believe any of it.
oh...dear.....
I Just... got Home.
I'm tired.... so...tired. : )
Jethro and I...covered hundreds of Miles... today....
and endured...
much.
I'll try... tomorrow, to somehow....
put all of the Events... into some...sort of fashion....
that won't make us...all...
feel...
like we had a Bad Spill... 
Down the Rabbit Hole.
This image, I posted....

is of a New Friend... I met today.
A...Kindred Spirit....
: )
{Please... Click on the Image... and See....
where The 'Lines'....are. : ) }
I asked her to 'Pose'.... next to Jethro.
: )
He, was parked... perfectly....
but... the Truck.... two doors down... well... 
not so much.
I watched folks... try and Squeeeeeeze in, beside him... then....
back out.
I noticed the old... Valet Sign.... by the door....
and placed it in the 'half' space....
to protect... the Old Boy.
{The Lord...Only Knows.... what would have 'Transpired'.... 
had there been a 
Door...Ding. 
oh....Dear. : ) }
You'll understand... it all...
after...I....
figure it all... out.
Yes.... sometimes... I wonder....
why is it....I'm either Too small....
or...
too...Tall.
: )
and... 
Why is... a Raven....
like a Writing Desk?
: )
Love to ya...
: )
Barb C.
{My 'New Friend'...and I agreed... neither one of us... could ever Remember each other's names....
so....
She... is now known...simply... as 'My New Friend'....
To her... I'm 'Dan's Friend'. : )
Works for Me!
I promised My New Friend... I'd post images of 'The House... John Built'.
: )
I will...
in the next few days. 
: )
oh my...
What a Gift... she was....today. : )
There were... many.
I...am Blessed. <3 }
along with a Lot of......Insanity...
The Last... Leg... of 'My Long...Journey'....
involved...
a 911 call. 
{but...that was just 40 miles... from Home. }
yeah....
it's all about...
The Journey.
: )
{ It..... may be the 15th.... before.... I can write.
: )
It's been 28 years... today....
since I lost, my Dad.
My...First... 'Best Friend'...
: ) : ) : )
and... my 'first'...
Valentines Day....
after Losing John....
My 'Rock'.....
well....
well...
: )
well.
: )
yes...
if you could...
please...
simply...
Give me...
a...
 'moment'.}





No comments: