Tuesday, February 10, 2015

If.... you don't Know.... me... by now.




This... has been a Most... Difficult day.
The Ford... Gave Me... All.... he had to Give...
today....
as...he always has.....
just...
as.... 
You All... have.
Thank You.
: )
May... God Bless....You.
Barb C.
{I'll... fill you in... tomorrow. 
I...simply... don't have it... in me... tonight.}
: )
I...do...want to say... How Much... I Thank You....
for... always... always... being Here.....
even.. when.... I haven't been.
: )
I....Promise... 
I Will... be Here... more.
: )
Love You.
: )
<3
and... I Thank You...
for...
'Knowing Me'.....
what a Gift....
that is....
and...
You... Are.
Priceless.
: )
{it's.... kind of sad...looking back....
the 'ones'... I always thought.. 'knew' me... the best...
Never... ever.... 'knew' me....at all.
Nor... did I.. 'know'.... them. : ) }
May...God Bless 'em...
me...
All... of us.
and...
The Journey...
oh...
my.
: )





No comments: