Saturday, October 1, 2016

Fall Harvest Sale... 'snippet'....of what I've been working on. This, is Gonna Be a FULL....Sale!!! Don't Miss It!!!

The Sale, Opens at 8 Thursday Morn. 
oh dear.
So Much....to Get Done!!!
So...Little Time!
There will be an Acre...Stacked Full...and Layered!!!
Many...Dwellings....Full!
I have No Idea...what Friends and Neighbors are Bringing...
but, I KNOW...what's here.
Holy Smokes!!!
LOADS!
I was Blessed, to be able to buy...very well...over the last few months.
Found some Great...Deals. : )
I'm Passing them on...to my Friends. <3
Make Plans....to attend.
I'm on my own, this time...pulling this all...together.
Daughter, Liz...helps...when she can. : )
so....I'm telling you, very seriously....
"Be Prepared....to Dig. 
Wear Your Grubbies...
and,
Bring a Truck...!"
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{I won't have time...to 'price'...everything...I'm sure. Creating 'Paths'...is my priority. : ) 
Be patient...I'll do The Best...I can. : ) : ) : ) }
{My Song...for today, is 'Dizzy'. 
Friends, who work on 'setting' shops...tell me, to...
just...
"Stay in one area...until it's done."
: )
I can't do it.
I go...from one area...one building...to another, constantly.
Trimmin' brush..., and Bittersweet.... : )
Cleaning...Fixin' and Gluin'...what's in 'need'.....in between.
: )
and... 
: )
Some 'things'...need to find 'homes'...in other areas. 
They, 'fit'...better, there. : ) 
Only... Peg, understood...my madness. : ) <3 
Liz calls this...my, 'Shenanigans' : ) 
I...reckon...so. : ) }













No comments: