Saturday, October 15, 2016

Estate Sale!!! October 21...22...and 23. Still Unpacking. See Video, below, this post.

These images... are just a snippet...of what's in this Old...House.
There's some...Lovely...Vintage Furniture. : )
I'll be taking more photos...when I get everything unpacked....and set.
I went through... and took down all of the curtains...and pulled up the rug, in 'The Green Room'.
{Thanks, to Daughter, Liz...for helping. : )}
I have two Estate Sales...back, to back.
This one...touches my heart.
I, Hope... we'll have a Great...Turn Out. 
The Elderly Woman... Alberta, who lived here....is now, in a Nursing Home...and could really use...whatever...we can gather for her.
I don't think... there will be anything priced over 250.00. 
There will be many... bargains. 
Everything... is so soulful...here.
Liz was going through her 'music'...Many...cd's...and tapes.
{Dozens}
They, are All... what I listen to.
<3
Down to Alison Krauss.
{I thought she was kidding, when she found her, cd. : ) }
There's an Old...Mad Hatter Chair...Identical...to one, we have here. 
{Never seen another, like it. : ) }
There is MUCH...Interesting...'Stuff'... here.
: )
Some, Mid Century...some...Victorian.
Really... 'some'... from every decade. <3
The House...
is...
Amazing.
It 'Feels'...Good. <3
I'll be posting the address, soon.
It's only 3 blocks...from The Wonderful...'Newbo' area....
I've Thoroughly... Enjoyed...Every Moment....I've spent there, cleaning...and sorting. : )
If, I was a wealthy woman... I'd own, this house.
It would be Great....for Private Parties...
or, as a rental...for folks, coming for a weekend, to visit Family.
I'd LOVE....to 'Stage' it. 
It's Amazing. 
{Forlorn...and a little ruff...around the edges...but, it could be Very...Very...Wonderful. }
{remember... 'It Feels...Good...'...inside. : ) }
Makes me...smile, thinking...of the possibilities. : ) 
The next Tag Sale, at the end of the month...is the Exact...Opposite.
Amazing...New...Furnishings.
TONS of Great Stuff. 
it, also... has to go.
The Owner, is retired, from his Contracting Business...and is moving to his Winter Home, in Florida...that, is fully furnished.
{That...is a Massive....Sale. }
There will be a Harley Sportster... a Like New....Trailer, to put it on...
Many...Many...Tools.
Several Newer {like New} Flat Screen T.V.'s...from his Home...and offices.
I could go on...forever....with what will be at that sale.
Modern...Clean...Like New...'Everything'. 
Hope to see ya... at Both...of them. 
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{be sure, and watch the video... posted below, this post.
You'll...hear....how I 'Feel'...about this...Old...Victorian }

Miss. Scarlett... holding the door open...so I could take a picture...of The Wonderful...
'Entry Doors'. <3

There's some...Darling...things, here.
I pulled Every Curtain...down.
The Trim...in this House...should Never...be covered.
I'd like to pull...every rug.
but, just...pulled the one, in the Green Room. : )
The Floors....are Beyond...Beautiful.
{Those 1960's rugs...Saved....these Floors. : ) }

Finding Fun...Old Tools, and Hardware....everywhere. : ) 

In a closet...we found a 1960's... Foosball Table....complete.
It's so cool. : )
We could have put the legs back, on it....but...It's so Neat...on it's end... free standing... like a sculpture. : ) 
There or Loads...of 'Dibby Dabbies'.... <3
and...interesting...gnarly...things. : ) 
Old...Records... Galore!

No comments: