Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Junk Jubilee.....

Junk Jubilee... was Over the Top...
My Friend... Jo... told me... as she waited to get inside.... on Opening....
Folks were lined up... for three blocks... to get in.
oh my.
I can't Thank Bob and Jo... enough...for taking us into....their Home.
They took Great Care... of us.
Miccia Humphrey, her Family and Staff.... are also... Over the Top.
The Customers...and Fellow Vendors...  were Awesome... as well.
It was Great.... all the way around.
Things Sold... like Crazy.... for Everyone.
There were Many... Happy Faces.
Lots of Energy!
People came from Far... away...
 The Gnarly Old Windmill Head.... went to Indiana...
: )
I got teased.... as we carried it in.... several people asked if I'd had my tetanus shot....
: /
I said I'd handled this old rusty stuff.... for so long.... tetanus.... runs from me. : )
It was the first thing that sold.... on opening. : )
It was long days... and nights....
I reset the booth... daily.... brought in new things... every day.
Many did...
Thanks so Much... to Mark... Liz... Kelsey... Brandon.... and Scarlett....
for their Help.
Thanks so Much... to Jo... and Bob... for Helping....Lug Things. : )
Jo helped Fluff the Booth... the night before Opening...
She has quite a 'Touch'.
 She and I did Nashville..... 'Heart of Country' together many years ago....
I met her... through the Rabbit Hole... as a 'customer'... way back...in the day.
She and her Friend, Sharon... would come shop..... we had Much Fun.
Jo and I visited about that.
Jo... was buying, and decorating with what is called the 'Junk' look...long before... it was 'cool'.
I'm gearing down.... for a day or two.
Try...and regroup.
My body... mind... and soul.... need to regroup.
There was much... that slammed me in the face.... yesterday.
on so many.... levels...
much....
I was 'tested'... and failed.
Then... talked to Peg.....
her.... little Chloe... passed away.
oh my.....
as tuff as things are.... around here....
I'm sure... Peg would have traded troubles with me.
I could find no words... to comfort her.
oh my.
oh my.
I'm going to work around here.... this week.
I was going to go look at some things... yesterday, that a Friend has... but... I couldn't find my feet.
I'll go... today.
He always has such... Lovely things. : )
He is a Sweet Heart. : )
I'm taking some things to What Cheer this weekend.
 My Friend... Pat... {Privy House Antiques} asked if I'd like to bring a few pieces of Concrete to put in her booth.
{She's a 'Sweet Heart'.. too. }
: )
I'll have the shop open this Thursday thru Sunday.... 11 'til 5.
Love...to ya.
Barb C.












No comments: