Friday, December 20, 2013

The...Arms.... of... The Angels...

I was.... So.... Very...Blessed...
to find... The Arms... of the Angels....
This is... my New... Buddy.... : )
Katelynn...
We just  met... yesterday... : )
She...sat next to me... during The Christmas Play....
we became Fast Friends!!!!
She didn't know it... but... she was my Angel....
What a Wonderful... Gift....
a Little Soul... I never would have had the...Blessing to meet....
had I missed... The Play.... : )
....
Peg Update!
She and Michael are heading Home... : )
They and the Dr.'s at Mayo have a Confident...Plan...of Action!!!!
Her lung needs to heal up...from all of the recent Probing...
then...the end of January, she goes back... they will do, pinpoint radiation {fairly new...} then... if that doesn't get it...
the Surgeon she visited with, said... he'll Dance... with Her!
{Peg Loves Her Docs!!! }
Please keep Peg, Michael, their Family... along with all...who suffer, today...
in your Prayers....
Prayers... Carry.... more than you may know...
: )

When I got up... yesterday Morn...
I had no idea...what lay ahead....
I was so, looking forward... to seeing Justin 'J'... in his very first...Christmas Play....
but then...
received the call.... about Mom....
She was admitted... and stable...
but... she nearly died... they said....
I put out... all of the 'fires' with her...situation... as I was heading to the hospital....on the phone...
I was going to have to miss... the play....
I was going to have to drive past the Church... where the play was taking place....
to get to the hospital....
I.... made a decision... for... no one... else...
but me....
 I went to the Play.....
Maybe... some would think... I shouldn't...have...
but... I don't care....
if...something...would have happened... because of my 45 minute.... break...
I thought.... Mom... would sure want me to see this.... as...I know... how Very Much... she would... as well...
This little play..... was my Salvation...
even tho... it was brief....
It was like... a Rose... Blooming in the Snow....
There...was Life....
: )
Such Beautiful...
Life....
: )
Everything... is...so... crazy... I can't even write about it...
I don't... want to see any of it... in black and white...
I'm not sure... what I think about... anymore...
thoughts go whizzing through my brain... from ever conceivable direction....
If... I could explain it... through art....
it would be...
everything...
from Aerosmith....to Bach...
Van Gogh to... Grandma Moses....
a crazy place.... to find...ones self....
I'm taking a break from fb....
but... will continue this... blog....
for now...
It's kind of my therapy... always has been....
sort of... my online... rabbit hole....
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

The Arms... of The Angels...
That...
Embraced... me... : )
Justin 'J'... was a Brave....Little Soul....
as all of the Children were....
That's Tuff...standing before... a Crowd.... when you're 4..... : )
 

 
There is... Life....
 
 
This... made my.... Christmas... : )
This... Young Man....
Made My...Day... : )
Hands... In His Pockets...
Throughout...
: )
He... is... a...
Cool...Cat...
and... I gotta tell ya...
I...
Love Him.... <3
I had.. to Stop... and Thank....
as I was leaving...
 The Little Girl...
with the Flannel Shirt... that was buttoned... all wrong....
who...kept..trying, to fix...it... throughout the performance....
: )
Yet... Carried... the Show....
She... led The Choir!.... : )
oh.... my...
I Know... that Child...
: )
 

2 comments:

cindy said...

Bring the little children on to me
Matthew 19:14

Simply Iowa said...

Perfect....
Love ya... Cindy...
: )