Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Cards.... yes... they matter.... : )

 
 
{Peg...Michael, and their Daughter, Sarah... are heading to the Mayo... as I write...She meets with Dr.'s tomorrow.... she won't know anything...until Friday....
Please... as Peg says....
"Flap Those Wings... Little Angels.... : ) "
for our Peg...and Family...
and...for...all who suffer... today...
I know you are... : )
I'll let you know, anything.... as soon...as I do.... : ) }
 
I just brought mail in...yesterday....
it's been a while....
We were so...very Blessed.... by Such Beautiful... Sentiments... : )
I...Love... Christmas Cards.... : )
Love receiving them.... and...sending them...
It feels so...good... to sit down... and...one by one... spend a few moments.... thinking... of each...person... who means, so very much....
Reflecting... on how very Blessed... we are to have each of them... in our lives....
: )
Mine... will go out... Friday.....
It seems... I send them later and later...every year....
but... I do my best...to get them to Loved Ones... before Christmas....
I'm down with a Bug..today....
John was down...yesterday.... but..is moving, today... so... I hope it's a 24 hour thing....
I'm still...lame.... : )
and... had a Fat Lip... yesterday... from a dental procedure...
oh my....
what a mess....
I have so...much to get done... but... I'm down...for the count...
as Peg says....
Yuck...OOOOOO....
Love...to ya...
Barb C.


1 comment:

cindy said...

Sorry about the bug--as much as you've been burning candle at both ends I'm surprised it didn't hit sooner-but everyone I've heard who's been hit has been 24 hours so praying yours is too! Take care of our Barb-we love her you know!