Thursday, December 26, 2013

Blessings....

Polly and I...made our way to the mail box, this afternoon...
we hadn't checked the mail... for several days....
I found... a pile... of Christmas Cards... within....
: )
I wrote... yesterday... I didn't get many..done... this year....
I had planned to do them...while visiting with Mom... but... that didn't work....
This has been a difficult...journey...with Mom... on many levels... this hospital stay....
and none... of the time spent there, could I... find... much Christmas... Spirit...
But... it sure was Wonderful... today... opening...those Beautiful... Cards... and Letters...
Blessings....
The, above... Old Post Card... was tucked inside... a Lovely... Christmas Card....from my Sweet Friend, Pam....
It reads, on the back... '1927 White Orpington Chicks'.... in pencil....
with a note attached... that said...
"Barb... saw this... and thought of you...."
and underlined... 'you'....
: )
Another... had the most Beautiful...Heartfelt... letter...inside...
My Friend... Carole... had written...
she wrote... of her journey... with the rabbit hole... and our Friendship... over the years...
it... was... such a Blessing...to see...
She put...sweet little cut out... stickers... all over the outside...of the envelope....
Soooo..... Carole.... : ) : ) : )
Then... were, so many others... that simply...wished us.. a Happy... Holiday Season... and New Year... along with images... of themselves... and Family....
Blessings....
I... Hope... those who sent these cards... 'Blessings'... will understand... that...though... I didn't get theirs...to them....
how... Very Near... and Dear... each and Every One... of them... is... to my Heart....
Christmas...
 and Throughout...the Year....
Always....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
I... just posted...
Patsy Cline...
'Always'....
for this post...
It... reminds me... of the ones...I Love... who are 'Always'... here... for me....
and... the Promise... to those... I Hold... Dear...
I...too... will be there... for them...
Always...
and... my Dad....
: )
who... is... Always... with me....
Just after...I posted it....
I looked down....
and saw...this... at my feet...
Hearts... found... in unexpected places...are a sign... to me... Dad...is not far...
When...times.. get rough... and the World... is on my back....
it's...then... I see them.....
always....
Like the song...goes...
'Days may not be fair...always...
That's when...I'll be there...always....
Not...for just an hour... not...for just a day...
not... for just a year...
but...
Always....'
{brought... a few tears... to my eyes... this Eve.... : ) }
 


No comments: